Reason 13

(A/N: Okay before you kill me because I haven't updated in forever, I want to say....SORRY!!!! I couldn't find a reason and it took me forever to think about one!
And to repay you guys this is going to be an awesome reason, because 13 is my favorite number. ;) Oh and Niall says he loves you!!...)

Reason 13- We're here for a reason.

We all are here for a reason.

Maybe to do something great!

You'll never know what you are capable of if you die.

You can prove those people wrong, who say that you're worthless, because you're not. You can do it.

Yes, *Christina Perri's voice* you're only a human, and you bleed when you fall down.You can always get up, but you might fall apart, cause you're only a human. Yet you can do great things.

You can show the world what you are!

And you don't need anybody's opinion for that, you only need yourself.

World will know who you are by your name.

You will never know what you were born for if you're not alive anymore.

Those tears, scars, cries, yelps, cuts and all the pain is worth it. Because after some years you'll be happy and wealthy *Taylor Swift voice* and all they're ever gonna be is mean.

Reason number thirteen- You're here for greatness. You will never discover who you are and what can you do unless you live your life a whole.

(Media above-Human by Christina Perri)