Reason 14

Reason 14- Hope.

Hope: Believing things can change.

Hope never leaves. Sometimes you can't see it or feel it. Sometimes hope seems far away. Often the difficulties you face make it seems as if hope has abandoned you. But it never leaves. It is always there, ready for you to embrace.

This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast.

Fear does not work as long as we have hope. Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.

Where there is hope, there is faith. Where there is faith, miracles happen.

Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness.

Hope

Knows no fear.

Dares to blossom even inside the abysmal Abyss.

Secretly feeds and strengthens promise.

Sometimes hope is all you have when you have nothing else. If you have it, you have everything.

You never run out of options if you have hope.

Hope sees the invisible,
Feels the intangible
And achieves the impossible.

It is the little voice you hear whisper "maybe", when it seems that the entire world is shouting "NO!".

It is like the sun, which, as we journey towards it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.

Reason number fourteen- Whatever happens, hope is always there for you. Hold on, pain ends.