'Eiwa-9: Hauoli (Happiness) and Weakness in ME

Nang ihatid siya ni Niko, pagkatapos nang dinner nila hindi na nakatulog si Rain...

Maybe she's getting her feelings wrong, but she's falling for Niko and she can't help it...

One week na mula nung dinner nila ni Niko, pero kahit minsan hindi man lang ito tumawag sa kanya...

Kung kailan nakapagdesisyon na siyang tapusin na ang relasyon niya with Neal...

"A penny for your thoughts"

"Grams, I was just thinking about Niko. He haven't called me since. Ayoko namang ako ang tumawag."

"Darling, sometimes you have to do away with traditions, swallow your pride. Puntahan mo siya sa shop niya."

And so she did...

Pero pagdating niya nang shop, si Sam lang ang naabutan niya...

"Hey Sam, is Niko around?"

"Hindi pa siya pumupunta rito. He only called once saying na ako muna bahala sa shop. He said he'll be out of the island for a while"...

Sinabi ba niya kung saan siya pupunta?

"Hindi eh, pero ngayon lang naman siya umalis nang biglaan... Hindi nga rin makontak phone niya"

"Ganoon ba.. Thanks Sam" at nagpaalam na siya rito..

Meanwhile sa shop:

"She's gone. Man, don't ask me to lie for you again. You love her, why don't you fight for her"

At lumabas sa pinagtataguan niya si Niko...

"I can't Sam, of all people you should know better."

"Niko, she swallowed her pride.. She came here to see you. That only means one thing, she's got feelings for you too"..

"I love her more than my life, Sam.. That's why, I can't leave this to chance. It's a miracle that she's got feelings for me.. But I need another miracle Sam, so I can be with her. Can I make her happy? Even if I can, how long will it last?"..

Hindi na umimik pa si Sam, alam na niyang hindi na niya mababago ang isip ng kaibigan..

Naaawa na talaga siya sa kaibigan niya...

Bakit nga ba kung sino pa yung may mabubuting kalooban, sila pa ang maagang mawawala...

Kung sino pa ang karapat dapat lumigaya sila pa ang dapat magsakripisyo para sa iba...

RAIN's POV:

Niko, asan ka na ba?

Bakit di ka man lang nagpaalam? Paulit-ulit na tinatanong ni Rain sa kawalan...

Umiiyak na talaga siya... Para siyang batang nakaupo sa gilid ng hagdan... Nakasubsob ang mukha sa dalawang kamay niya...

I miss you, Niko! I miss you so much...

***

"I miss you even more, Rain."

She didn't need to look up to know the owner of that voice, but she did..

There's Niko standing in front of her wearing that smile she misses so much...

Niko kneeled in front of her, their eyes met...

He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead...

"I can't stand looking at you crying... You're breaking my heart darling... I'm sorry, for making you worry... I'm sorry for lying to you.. I'm sorry."

but before he can continue, Rain's fingers are on his lips...

"Everything's fine... You're here and that's all that matters.."

And he kissed her lips.. it was a short sweet kiss.. He looked into her eyes : "I LOVE YOU, My Darling Rain."

I" LOVE YOU TOO, Nikola."

and he hugged her tight.. not wanting to let her go anymore...

Niko know’s he won’t live long, but he’ll make every moment count...

They’ll be making memories together...

Youtube: The Weakness in Me by Keisha White..

thanks to BabyBI988