Luke

Five days until the wedding. Only five and Olivia still hasn't been able to stay awake for more than five hours. I haven't cancelled anything yet because I know she will pull through. At least I hope she does...

Every night we all sit around her bed and pray that she will be okay. She just has naps now, she isn't out entirely cold. She does wake up and she has started moving around slowly. She has been moved out of intensive care and is now in a high dependency unit. She eats regularly and can walk about 25 meters before getting tired.

Nothing else new has really happened. We talk about her dreams when she wakes up and I fall in love with her all over again at how many details she remembers.

"And then I remember you dragging me backstage after the All Time Low concert and I still smile every time I think of that day." She says a grin appearing on her face.

Slowly, I've watched her fix herself, I've seen her go from completely broken to piecing herself together again, and I'm so glad I have been a part of that.

I laugh and tell her about the funny things she has been doing in her sleep.

"No! I didn't do that!" She says pulling her hands up to her face and blushing.

"You really did. You kneaded the dough, you tossed it in the air, you rolled it out, you sprinkled the toppings on." I watch her laugh and I almost start crying because it feels like forever since I heard the joyous sound. "Olivia, you even took it out the oven, sliced it up and then kissed your fingers like an Italian does over their food."

Her laugh is infectious, I find myself laughing along with her, she sits up and holds her stomach.

"Luke, stop my tummy hurts!" She laughs reaching over to grab a tissue to wipe her eyes.

I can't help but stare at her beauty, even while she is still broken she's acting as if it never happened, like she's just chilling in the hospital room because she's broken arm or something.

"Okay, what have you been doing while I sleep?" she says after calming herself down.

"Nothing much, boys come to visit a lot, your mum visits, she stays with my mum and comes to visit when my mum does. Uh, if I need some air I go down to the Cafe and have a coffee or something, but usually I'm here playing you music and holding your hand." I say smiling at her.

"You really love me don't you.." She says, maybe finally seeing how much I love her, and that it's not just a joke. I can see it in her eyes, she finally notices that I actually do love her.

"Yes, I really do, Olivia, I really can't see myself loving anyone else. I need you to get better. I don't know what I would do if you were to die." I watch her smile drop and tears spring to her eyes.

"I don't want to die, Luke... I don't want to leave you... this is all my fault, I should have kept my eyes on the road I should have pulled over... I shouldn't have gotten distracted... I'm so sorry Luke, I'm so sorry.."

"No baby, please don't cry... it's not your fault... please don't blame this on yourself." I sit next to her and rub her back. I kiss her neck and smile at her. "Smile please?"

I look at her and she's smiling at me. She nestles her head into the crook of my neck. "How did I get so lucky to have you?"

"I should be asking you the same question..." I rub her back and kiss her head.