"You better get your hands off my daughter Oliver!"

A/N: I love the cover! Thank you acevonfin

Stella's POV

"Stella, Morgan is here!" I jumped towards the door while trying to put on my Converse, "I'm coming Mom!"

I ran down the stairs grabbing my backpack off the table, "Bye Mom! Love you!" I kissed both of their cheeks before running outside to meet my wonderful best friend.

"Hey girl! You look hot today!" I chuckled running my hand through my hair as I closed the door to her white Jeep, "Thank you. Where's Oliver today?" I asked hesitantly, Morgan always insisted that her twin brother liked me.

We have never had anything but she alway thinks there is something going on. "He had to go to school early for football practice. Why? Miss your boo already?" I nudged her playfully, "Don't worry Stel you will see him soon enough." She winked at me and started driving towards our school.

She pulled into the student parking lot and waited for me to get out before locking up her car, "Hey do you think your Dad will give me an extension on that music theory project?" I nodded, "Yeah, maybe. I would ask him though." My Dad got a job as the schools music teacher.

"Okay, wanna come with?" I smiled brightly taking her arm, "Sure!" We walked toward the performing arts building when I felt a strong arm drop on my shoulder, "Goodmorning El!" I looked up to see Oliver as my heart fluttered a little from his nickname for me. "Goodmorning Oli!" I said cheerfully.

He groaned dropping his arm, "How many time do I have to tell you not to call me that?!?" I shrugged a small smile playing on my lips, "Ehh a couple hundred times... but do I listen?"

His brown eyes bored into mine, his mouth tilted into a smirk, "What if I make you listen?"

We both directed our attention to a now gagging Morgan, "You guys are gross. Let's go." We started walking when Oliver threw his arm over my shoulder again pulling me into his side. When we made it to my dads classroom Olivers hand slid down to my waist, I sent him a warning glare but he just smirked at me.

"Hello Father!" His smiling face moved up to see me and then narrowed his eyes at Oliver, "You better get your hands off my daughter Oliver!" Morgan chuckled patting him on the arm. Oliver laughed before dropping his hand from my waist and holding his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, okay. But just one quick... hug!" He dove in wrapping his arms around my waist making me squeal.

"Don't make me call Zack

"Don't make me call Zack." My Dad threatened him. Oliver sighed exasperatedly, "Alright I'm done!" Winking at me out of the corner of his eye.

"What do you need honey?" I pointed to Morgan, "She needs to ask you about the music project... and I just forgot that I have to run by the library before class. See you at home Dad. Love you... Bye Morgan!" I ran out of his classroom when I noticed Oliver in step beside me, "Oh, hey!" I smiled at him.