A Cold Shower?

Oliver's POV

"Shut the hell up Davis!" I smacked Will on the back of his head, "I told you that we were just friends."

He rolled his eyes mockingly, "Okay sureee. So why did you freak out on those guys at the party?" He finished with a smirk.

"She's my best friend, I'm not going to let anyone talk shit about her!" He shook his head unbelievingly, "She's got you wrapped around her finger Zander and you don't even see it."

I slammed the locker room door shut before stripping out of my practice jersey. "Ughhhhhhg!" I screamed kicking the lockers.

I heard the creak of the door making my head snap up, "I don't want to talk Davis."

"O-Oliver?" I jumped up at the soft voice, "Ella.. h-hey. What are y-you doing in here?" She walked closer and I noticed the slight blush on her cheeks. Her eyes avoided me looking anywhere but my face and my bare chest.

I chuckled slightly looking at her, "What do you need El?"

She cleared her throats pulling her backpack up on her shoulder, "Can I have a ride?" I smiled nodding, "Yeah, sure. Just let me hit the showers real quick and I'll be out. Meet me by my bike."

That's when I noticed where she was looking, right at me. Well, my chest anyway. Her eyes trailed down from the top of my shoulders to my torso. I watched her bite her lip. God! That was hot!

I walked closer to her pulling her into my chest making her squeal, "Oliver what are you doing?!? You're sweaty!" I didn't say anything but tightening my grip on her, "Do you like what you see?" She gave up pushing me away and I felt her cheeks heat up, "You're so cocky."

"You still didn't answer my question."

"You know you look good... you always have girls all over you." She mumbled against my chest, "Yeah but I didn't ask what those girls think. I asked what you think. I want to hear you say it."

"Fine! You look good! Your extremely hot, okay?!?" A grin found its way on my face as I pulled back from her slightly, "Why thank you... you're pretty hot yourself. I loved it when you bit your lip."

She opened her mouth when the locker room doors swung open, "This is what I'm talking about Oliver." Will shook his head with his eyes narrowed at us. Stella abruptly pulled away from me hugging herself with her arms. Her cheeks bright red.

"I'm going to go jump in the shower, okay? I'll see you when I get out and I'll give you that ride." I winked at her smiling at her laugh. "I'm hoping that you really mean just a ride on your bike." I laughed closing the shower stalls behind me.

I felt the hot water run down my body relaxing my muscles. I smiled thinking about Stella, her laugh. Her eyes. Her smile. Her lips. Her body.

Shit!

No! No! This is not happening. I do not feel anything towards her. I can't. I sighed gripping my hair.

"Well I guess I'm taking a cold shower now." I mumbled turning the water to the blue line marked with a C.

~•~

"Hey! You ready to go?" I walked toward Stella who was already leaning against my bike, "Yeah, I-"

"Oliver!! Hey! Why are you still here?!?" A squeaky high pitched voice came towards us. The smile dropped off my face, "Lena. I had football practice... you know that."

She started trailing her hand across my chest, "Well are you tired? You can come to my place and... rest." I awkwardly glanced over at Stella who had her fists clenched down at her sides with a clenched jaw.