"I'm going to ask you again. What happend last night?"

A/N: The beautiful Madison Beer and Jack Gilinsky who play the very cute Stella and Oliver!!

Oliver's POV

Here we are sitting on the couch with our parents in front of us. "Where's Morgan?" I asked, "Does if matter? You don't need to worry about your sister right now." I sighed flopping back on the sofa.

"Are you going to explain where you were?" Colton asked. El sighed, "I told you... we were talking and we just fell asleep."

"I understand that part Stella but where were you at? Why are you-" he looked at me, "-all cut up and bruised?" She looked down at her lap and glanced at me. "We were at...." I watched as Colton's eyes darkened, "Where?!? Stella you better tell me right now or you-"

"We have a spot!" I cut him off, "We have spot that we share. We go to it and talk. That's it. And last night I-I got into a fight. Stella wasn't there, it wouldn't of happened if she was. I wouldn't put her in that danger." He opened his mouth to say something when Brielle tugged on his arm, "Colton.. they have a secret place. Sound familiar?" He sighed smiling a little before turning back to us, "Go upstairs. We will talk about this later."

"Come on Oliver. We have to talk." My dad said to me. I nodded standing up to pull Stella to her feet, "I'm going to walk Ella up to her room I'll be down in a minute." I saw Colton open his mouth to disagree but Brielle stopped him giving him a silent look.

"Why'd you wanna walk me up here?" She asked as soon as we walked into her room. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay. After everything last night and your parents." She smiled softly pulling me down on her bay window. "I'm fine... you're lucky that my dad didn't kill you." I chuckled messing with her fingers. "Your dad loves me. He's seen me grow up."

"Yeah but I'm his daughter. Coming home early in the morning with you, who happens to be a guy. A very good looking guy who's hoodie I'm wearing." Her cheeks flame realizing what she had just said, "You think I'm good looking?" I couldn't help the smirk that made its way on my face, "Oh come on, you know you are." I laughed, "Don't act like your not hot as well! I think you are extremely hot in my hoodie."

Her face turned redder as she looked up at me, "T-thanks." My hand reached for hers locking our fingers together, "Wanna hang out tomorrow?" She sighed and looked down, "I don't know. If my parents let me then yes. But my dad... I think he's kind of pissed at you right now and me." I nodded my head squeezing her hand, "Just let me know later. I'll talk to Maggie for you." Her head shot up from our hands, "Don't do that. Please. Let me talk to her myself, I already snuck out with her brother all night. She probably thinks I was lying to her earlier and that something happened between us. I just-" I laughed pecking her nose making her jump in surprise, "Just stop talking... I'll tell her to call you." My dad called from downstairs as she sighed, "I'm sorry if I got you in trouble. I didn't think that all of... that would happen last night." She shook her head leaning up on her tippy toes giving me a kiss on the cheek, "Goodbye Oli." I smiled at her nickname, "Goodbye Ella."

The ride home was silent. I knew when we got home that all hell would break loose. "What are you going to tell your sister?" Was the first thing I heard when I walked in the house.

"What is there to say?!? We weren't doing anything bad! We just fell asleep." My dad shook his head, "You know there's more to it Oliver!" He snapped at me, "What are you talking about?"

"You know how you two are. God, every time you see each other you fall over one another like a freaking love sick puppy! Do you know how bad you make Morgan feel when you two are together?!? Both of you just throw her aside!" My jaw fell slack, "Are you kidding me?!? How Ella and I act doesn't affect anyone else!"