"What were you thinking?"

Stella's POV

I watched as Oliver fist flew into Nate's mouth making the whole room turn to watch the scene.

"What the hell Oliver?" I turned to him pushing his chest. His face was red and fuming when he turned to me. "I told you a dress like that would have attracted the wrong kind of attention! His hands were all over you!"

"Well maybe I wanted them to be all over me." I said directly to his face. I turned to Nate who was standing up wiping the blood from his lips, "Do you want to go somewhere quieter? I can help you with your lip." He slowly nodded taking my hand and leading me up the stairs. I looked over towards Morgan who was mouthing if I was okay. I shook my head smiling softly.

"I'm sorry about Oliver." I said as he pulled into a room that I was guessing was his, "Don't apologize for him. Also, don't let him make you feel like crap for wearing that dress. You look beautiful in it." He spoke softly at me.

"Thank you. Do you want me to clean your lip up?" Nate shook his head looking around his room. "I'll be fine. Thank you though." I watched him closely as he sighed running his hand through his hair. "Can I say something?" I nodded curiously wanting him to continue, "I think you're amazing and I would really like to get to know you better. Would it be to weird to ask you for your number?"

I smiled biting my lip, "No. Not at all. I would love to get to know you better too."

////////////////

"I can't believe you gave him your number!" Morgan squealed yanking my arm as we exited the party heading home.

"He's nice Morgan. I just would like to get to know him." I looked down blushing slightly.

She rolled her eyes playfully nudging me, "Are you spending the night at my house tonight?"

"I really don't want to see Oliver tonight." She sighed looking around.

"Stella, don't be mad at him. He is just protecting you."

"I don't need him to protect me though. It's not his job." She nodded sadly pulling me to her car. "Can you drive? I'm not drunk but I've been drinking." I nodded taking her keys.

I helped her walk into her house saying goodnight to her parents before closing her door.

"I can't believe you still have this!" I picked up our scrapbook we made a few years back.

We both sat on the floor with our backs against her bed and began flipping through it.

"Hey Morgan-" Oliver walked into her room stopping in his tracks when he saw me. "What's up Oliver?"

He bit his lip looking down at the book in my lap. "It doesn't matter..." he turned to walk away when I called his name. He froze and turned around slowly. "Do you want to look at the pictures with us?" A small smile made his way on his face as he nodded his head.

He sat down beside me looking at the book. "I still don't like that's it's completely pink." I laughed tracing the cover.

" I laughed tracing the cover