A Party?

Stella's POV

It took us a minute to actually register that someone was at the door. I pushed on Oliver's chest so he could get off from on top of me. His breathing was in uneven patterns matching mine.

I wiped my lips trying to hide any signs of a make out. "Go get the door." I whispered to Oliver who was shifting uncomfortably on the bed.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea... especially if it's your dad."

"Why? He won't notice anything." I furrowed my eyebrows at him as he grabbed a pillow, "I think he will notice this." He nodded down.

Oh!

"Oh! Y-yeah I think t-that I should be the one to get the door." I blushed knowing that I did that to him. "Stella? Open the door!" My dad yelled from the other side.

I took in a breath before straightening out my clothes and fluffing down my hair. I opened the door coming face to face with my dad, "Stella, what took so long?" His eyes trailed across my face.

"S-sorry, Oliver was... t-tickling me. I-I couldn't hear the door." He nodded looking at Oliver who was sitting on the bed, the pillow still covering his lap. "Are you staying here tonight?"

I looked towards Oliver who tightly nodded his head. "Okay... and keep it down. We heard a lot of noise coming from up here." I hid my face behind my hair. "Alright. We will Dad. Goodnight, love you."

He kissed my head closing my door. I awkwardly turned on my heels to face Oliver. I don't know why I kissed him. I practically initiated it both times. But he kissed me back. Why did he kiss me back both times? He was my first kiss. Well, except this one boy while playing spin the bottle in seventh grade. I don't count that as my first kiss.

"So...." I watched him as he ran his hand through his hair, "So...."

"Okay. I'm sorry!" He shook his head stepping of the bed walking towards me, "No I'm sorry. You don't have to apologize, it was my fault."

"I-I'm the one that kissed you. So-" he stepped closer where he was right in front of me. "I kissed you back though. I don't know what came over me. I mean we're best friends... right? We don't do this." His voice was soft.

"Yeah, it was just a one time thing." He nodded stepping the last few inches and started pulling me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist still feeling his excitement press into my stomach. His arms were wrapped tightly around back.

"You wanna get some sleep? Or at least get in bed and talk?" I nodded as he lifted me off my feet flopping me on the bed. I gasped and hit him on the shoulder.

He laughed slightly pulling me into his chest when we both got under the covers. "So we're okay... right?" He asked his voice shaking nervously.

"Yeah, we are fine. I mean it didn't mean anything.. right?" Of course it meant something!

He was quiet for a minute until he spoke, "Yeah... it didn't mean anything." I felt his sigh against my neck. He pressed a light kiss to my neck tightening his grip around me. "Goodnight El."

"Goodnight Oli." I felt his lips twitch up in a smile against my neck before everything went dark.

~•~

I woke up and I didn't feel Olivers body next to mine. I picked up the small piece of paper that was folded into a heart.

El,

When you wake up I won't be there. I had to leave to go take care of some things. Your parents know that I left already. I hope that you don't feel weird about what happened last night. We're okay and it was just something that happened. I'll see you soon.