"It wasn't a mistake."

Stella's POV

I woke up taking in my surroundings. I was back in the basement with Oliver wrapped behind me with his excitement pushing into my back.

I sighed smiling a little remembering what happened last night. Morgan wasn't at the bottom of the bed anymore.

I turned over so I was facing Oliver, his mouth was parted slightly and his nose was twitching every time his hair tickled his forehead.

I chuckled pushing it back feel the softness on my hair. His eyes slowly opened smiling at me, "Goodmorning." I internally groaned while buying my lip.

Morning voices are the best.

"D-Did you j-just groan?" My eyes widened as Oliver's body shook with laughter. "Shut up!" My cheeks burned as he finished his laughter.

"Where's Morgan?" I shrugged looking up at him, "I think she's already upstairs." He nodded smirking, "Good, because I need you." My eyes widened as his lips met mine sending my heart into overdrive.

I bit his lip as he moved to hover over me earning a groan from low in his throat. I patted his chest to get him to stop. "What's wrong?"

"I'm hungry." I said shrugging my shoulders stepping off the bed. He shook his head in disbelief ruffling his hair, "That's seriously what you're thinking about right now?"

I smiled nodding my head at him, "I need food and so do you... let's go." I grabbed his hand pulling him up the stairs.

"So are you guys are finally up and done spooning each other?" I blushed smacking Morgan on her arm. "We were not spooning!" Oliver tugged me to his chest wrapping and arm around my waist, "We always spoon each other. Everyone knows." I turned around glaring at him while he was smirking.

"You know I don't mind you two doing that Stel.You don't have to feel awkward around me when I ask you about it." I sat on one of their bar stools swinging my feet.

"Oh, Oliver your phone had been going off like crazy this morning. I guess you left it up here after the party last night." I raised my eyebrows looking over at him which he just but his lip. He noticed me staring and smirked grabbing his phone from Morgan.

After a few minutes of silence I looked towards Oliver to see him smiling down at his phone, "Who is it?" His head snapped up and while clearing his throat, "J-just some g-girl I met at the p-party last night."

I froze turning towards him, "You met someone last night?" I glanced at Morgan from the corner of my eye with wide eyes, "Y-yeah... I was going to tell you last night, but... things happened." His hand shot up to rub the back of his neck.

I bit down on the inside of my cheek. He met someone and then came home to make out with me. Then he wants me to have a "kissing pact" with him?!?

"Yeah, the things that happened last night were a mistake." I stood up from the chair making a loud screeching noise. Oliver grabbed my arm pulling me towards him, "It wasn't a mistake El."

I glanced towards a confused Morgan then narrowed my eyes on Oliver, "It was a mistake. A huge mistake." I snatched my arm out of his grasp walking over to Morgan.

"Do you want to do something today?" She nodded her head quickly. I walked up the stairs without even glancing down at Oliver who's eyes I could feel burning into the back of my neck.

"What was that about?" Morgan asked as she closed her bedroom door. "It's.. just something Oliver did last night." She sighed sitting at her desk, "H-He didn't hurt you... did he?"