Chapter 8 Rosalina's POV

I walked down to the dungeons with Severus ignoring the looks we got. We both had the same exact scowl on our faces that when Dumbledoor saw us he burst out laughing saying we look exactly alike. We just rolled our eyes at him and continued our way down to Severus's personal quarters. When we got in I went and sat down on the couch and Severus joined me. I conjured up a clip board and a pen. Then I conjured up blank sheet music. I wrote for hours it seemed and the small trash bin I conjured up was over flowing. I eventually gave up and put. The clip board on the coffee table in front of the couch. I rested my head on Severus's shoulder and fell asleep. When I woke up I saw Severus writing music on one of my blank sheets. I stayed quiet and watched him without him noticing I had woken up. When he was done I glanced at it and realized what I have been missing. I jumped up at startled Severus. I stood in front of the coffee table and conjured up a keyboard and piano bench. Then I conjured up headphones for the keyboard. Severus looked at me quizzically. I put on the headphones and grabbed a blank sheet and started playing and writing what I was playing. After about 30 minutes I was finished. I glanced over at Severus who was reading his book. I put away the keyboard and the bench. I conjured up a laptop and typed somethings in. 5 minutes later the laptop beeped signaling that it was done. I clicked a button and the laptop started to play the song I just wrote. It was a more romantic song than any of the other songs I had written. Once I was confident with my work I closed the laptop and sat down by Severus.

Ok I know it has been a lot of chapters but if I don't do them now I won't remember...😬