Chapter 15 Rosalina POV

I couldn't hold myself up right so Severus kept an arm around me.
"Come on Billy move faster", young Jimmy said, "she is badly injured."
"I am moving as fast as I can", young Billy said.
"Here set her down on this couch. And I will try to clean her wounds while you look for gauss pads", young Jimmy said as he grabbed a bucket of fresh water and a washcloth. He lifted my sleeves and started cleaning the wounds. Then the younger me woke up with a gasp.
"Who are you and where am I", the younger me demanded to know
"I am Jimmy and you are in my hang out shack...my little brother Billy should be back with some gauss pads to cover your wounds", younger Jimmy said.
"What do you want in return", the younger me asked.
"Just your love", young Billy said jokingly. The younger me glared at him.
"No. Seriously what do you want", she asked.
"Actually I don't know about Jimmy but I am serious... I want your love", young Billy said, "it isn't everyday when you stumble across a beautiful girl as yourself in the woods helpless."
I snuck a glance at Severus to see that we was really aggravated at Billy's behavior. When he heard that Billy was serious he pulled me closer as if to protect me.
"Billy leave her alone", Jimmy said, "if you didn't notice she has a slitherin falling for her."
"I don't care", Billy said then placed a finger on the tip of my nose, "if he tries to take you away I will take him out."
"No", the younger me yelled and ran out.
Then the memory skipped a bit.
"Look meet me here tonight and we will talk", Billy said to the younger me that was terrified, "and if you don't come I will kill your little boyfriend and hunt you down."
"I hate you Billy", she yelled at him. He pulled out a knife that was dipped in poison.
"What did you say", he snarled threatening to stab me.
"I-I-I love you, Billy", she said as she trembled in fear.
"We are getting to the part where we end up hating Rosaline", Billy said as he looked at Severus.
"Rosaline, where have you been", young Snape came running out toward Rosaline. She was wearing a long sleeve shirt and long pants.
"Around", she said looking down.
Then the memory skipped some more.
"Rosaline please don't put Billy down like that....please just go to him", a young girl said to Rosaline.
"NO", she yelled and before she knew what was happening she flicked her wrist snapping the girls neck and dragging the body in the woods and turned to her fox form. Then Billy and Jimmy came rushing over.
"ROSALINE YOU KILLED HER", Jimmy screamed, "YOU KILLED OUR ONLY SISTER!!!!"
Then they appeared back in the hospital wing.
"And that is why she must die", Jimmy said, "she killed and ATE our only sister who did nothing to her."