Chapter 24 Severus POV

When I reached the hospital wing I laid Rosalina on a bed at ran to find Madame Pomfrey. As I was looking for Pomfrey I heard Rosalina start coughing really bad. I gave up and ran back to Rosalina. When I reached her she had blood on her hand. I sat down in the bed beside her. She continued to cough violently. Then Madame Pomfrey came in.
"Professor Fox this is the 3rd time I have seen you in the past 4 days", Madame Pomfrey said. Rosalina opened her mouth to speak but the only thing that came out was more violent coughs and more blood.
"Actually a student did this", I said. Madame Pomfrey knew about Rosalina's condition so it wouldn't hurt to explain the story. Madame Pomfrey worked on Rosalina as I explained what happened.
"There", Madame Pomfrey said, "that should do it. Now you need lots of sleep and rest." I stood up and picked up Rosalina bridal style. Then I carried her out. Then I realized it was lunch.
"Do you want me to just call a house elf to bring us food so you can rest", I asked. Rosalina shook her head yes. We were walking down when we ran into Dumbledoor.
"Severus where have you been", he asked.
"The hospital wing making sure she was ok after what that student did", I replied, "and I have to get her into a nice comfy bed because Pomfrey said that she needs rest."
"Ok", Dumbledoor said and he continued on his way. When we got to my quarters I walked past the couch and toward my room. Rosalina looked up in question.
"You need rest and you are injured. So I am going to baby you by letting you sleep in my bed until I get back from my classes after we eat", I said as I laid her in my bed carefully and covered her up. I sat down beside her and kissed her on the forehead.
"So what do you want to eat", I asked her.
"Pancakes", she said, "but I want you to make them. That way you are really babying me."
"Fine, but I am only doing this for you because I love you", I said chuckling, "but you have to promise me one thing."
"What", she asked, "don't get your bed messy with crumbs?"
"Well that but something else", I said, "don't let the animatronics get to you. Alright?" I kissed her again.
"Fine", she replied. Then I walked toward my kitchen and started the pancakes.

See you next chapter! 😄