Chapter 14 Rosalina POV

As soon as I told them it was a death eater Severus went mad.
   "A DEATH EATER!!!!!!!! ROSALINE WHAT DID YOU DO THAT CAUSED YOU TO BE WANTED BY DEATH EATERS", Severus yelled as he banged his fist on the small night stand, "I AM GUESSING VOLDEMORT WANTS YOU DEAD!" Then the door burst open. It was the two men from before.
   "Rosaline, you have hidden yourself so well.... But if Severus keeps screaming your real name it will just be easier and easier to catch you", the taller man said.
   "Oh come on, Jimmy! You told me I could say that line and look cool", the shorter man whined.
   "Billy you are too stupid to even look cool", Jimmy said.
   "Whatever", Billy said, "let's just get this over with." Luckily my vision was coming back so I reached for my wand and pointed it at them. My eyes were a grayish purple.
   "Looky here the helpless animangus werefox has come out to play", Jimmy said with a snarl.
   "Your an animangus", Snape exclaimed.
   "It is a long story for later", I said as I jumped out of my bed and pointed my wand at the two men. I walked toward them.
   "Look, grow up boys. You will never have me or my head", I said to the two men, "even if you and your buddies came to get me you would NEVER SUCCEED IN A MILLION YEARS."
   "Funny you should say that", Jimmy said, "because we already won." Then he stunned the two wizards behind me and looked toward me. I had enough. I pulled out my dark wand for all to see.
   "Looks like you haven't", I said.
   "Maybe we should enlighten those two on the situation before I do anything", Jimmy said.
   "Fine", I agreed. I held Severus's left hand with my right hand and Dumbledoor's right hand with my left hand. The other two men held hands and Billy held Dumbledoor's left hand and we appeared in the woods. I helped Severus to his feet.
   We looked around and saw a younger version of me with Severus walking.
   "Hey Rosaline so I was wondering", the younger Snape asked as he twisted his hands, "do you like me?"
   "Of course I like you", the younger me said wrapping her arms around the young Severus.
   "Oh great! Then will you go with me to the dance tomorrow", young Severus asked.
"OH I WOULD LOVE TO", the younger me practically screamed as she kissed young Severus on the cheek. Then he blushed like crazy.
I was watching the scene still trying to figure out after all those years where the fox came from. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped. It was Severus. I pulled him into a hug. Then turned around and watched.
"Well I have to go Rosaline", young Severus said, "I have a nice outfit that I need to get fitted." Then he pulled the young me and kissed her square on the lips. Then he turned and left.
I turned to my Severus and buried my head into his robes because I knew what was coming next.
The young me skipped down the path. Then a blood curling scream filled the woods. I looked up at Severus who was watching in horror as he held me close. The fox had bitten my neck and tore the younger me to shreds and the only thing that the younger me did was shrivel up and cry in a puddle of her own blood. I turned around for a tiny second and as soon as I saw the scene I broke down. I buried my face in Severus's robes again crying. He held me close in response. The fox had disappeared just as fast as it appeared. Then we saw the younger versions of Billy and Jimmy.
"Jimmy, look there is a girl", the younger Billy yelled as he ran over to my bloody body.
"Billy, help me pick her up and carry her to the shack", the younger Jimmy said. They picked me up and then Severus, Dumbledoor, Jimmy, Billy, and I followed our younger versions.

I know..... LONG CHAPTER!