Chapter 34 Rosalina POV

I was walking along the edge of the forbidden forest when I heard shuffling in there.
   "Now, now what's wrong? Why is my fellow animatronic upset", a sly voice said. Then a blue and white rabbit came out.

 Then a blue and white rabbit came out

   "Who are you", I asked.
   "I am Toy Bonnie", she said, "but everyone calls me Playtime Bonnie."
   "Oh", I said then I shook her hand, "nice to meet you."
   "I recognize you", she said, "you didn't see me because I was in the spare parts room. But I saw you. They tried to force you into a Bonnie. Although since Bonnie is a boy it was impossible. I was a failed attempt. They tried to shut me down."
   "Oh that's terrible", I said.
   "I know", she said, "the same thing happened to Playtime Freddy and Playtime Chica."
   "Oh", I said.
   "Would you like to join us", she said, "you look like a toy Foxy."
   "Of course", I said.
   "Can I call you Mangle", she asked.
   "Of course", I said. Then a sly grin appeared on my face.
   "Great", she said, "let me introduce you to Playtime Chica and Playtime Freddy." Then a Chica and a Freddy came out.

" Then a Chica and a Freddy came out

   "Ok girls", Playtime Bonnie said, "this is Mangle

   "Ok girls", Playtime Bonnie said, "this is Mangle."
   "Hi there I am playtime Freddy", the girlish Freddy said.
   "And I am playtime Chica", the Chica said.
   "Ok let's hold hands", Playtime Bonnie said. We held hands and then there was a force that came from us.
   "What was that", I asked jumping back.
   "It is the thing that makes everyone the animatronic they are", Toy Bonnie said casually, "we have been waiting along time for this."

uh oh