Chapter 17 Severus POV

I watched her fall over the edge. I was devastated. I ran to the edge but she wasn't on the ground below. That just made it worse.
   "ROSALINE!!!!! NO", I normally didn't show my emotions but this time I did. I sat there at the edge crying. Crying. The last thing you would expect from me. I stood up and pointed my wand at Billy and Jimmy.
   "Get out of here! I don't want to see either of your faces again or I will have your heads", I said furious. They turned and ran. Then there was a soft voice that came from below me.
   "Are they gone", the voice asked. I ran over and saw Rosalina clinging to a vine right under the cliff.
   "Yes they are gone", I said as I reached my arm out to her, "here grab my arm and I will pull you up." She grabbed my arm but almost slipped and fell. I gasped. She clung to me as if I was her life line. I pulled her up and pulled her into a hug. I didn't notice that Dumbledoor was still there. Neither of us did. I kissed Rosaline.
Then Dumbledoor cleared his throat.
   "Oh.... Hey Dumbledoor. I didn't notice you there", Rosalina said giving him a sheepish smile as she turned bright red. Her eyes no longer had a hint of gray in them. Then I looked at her.
   "I think that is enough excitement for one day", I said to her, "let's get back to Hogwarts." I helped Rosalina up and gave her a big hug. Then we walked back to Hogwarts. Rosalina and I made our way down to my room. When we got there I laid down on the couch. Then as soon as I was comfortable Rosalina crawled up beside me and rested her head on my chest. Then we fell asleep.

Ooh what happens next??
Find out later on TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND!!!!
Sorry I had to....