Chapter 35 Severus POV

There was a force that came through. Vials were breaking and the whole school was shaking vigorously. The students were screaming.
"Everyone, get under a desk", I yelled. I ran out the door. I hadn't seen Rosalina since she ran off earlier this morning. I saw Dumbledoor.
"Rosalina is missing", I said, "I am going to go look for her. The students are under their desks in my class." Then I ran off.
"Be careful", he yelled after me. I ran down to the dungeons.
   "ROSALINE", I yelled as I searched my room. There was no sign of her. Then I had a weird feeling. My body went numb. I looked down at myself. I was Foxy Death. I thought for a minute and realized it made sense. I ran out and ran to look outside. Then I ran into Dumbledoor. He was Freddy.
"Dumbledoor", I asked.
"Severus", he said. I helped him up. Then a Chica came in.
"Severus Snape you better have an explanation", it was Professor McGonnal.
"I don't know what is happening", I replied.
"Of all things I had to be the bunny", Lupin said. He was a Bonnie. Then Hogwarts shook harder. I ran outside. Then I saw four animatronics holding hands in a circle. Then a blue rabbit laughed evilly.
"Girls", the rabbit said, "let's go mess with the others."
"Should we split up or go with a partner", the pink and white fox said. It was Rosalina.
"Playtime Bonnie, I was wondering the same thing", a girlish Freddy said.
"Mangle, we will go with a partner", Playtime Bonnie said, "playtime Chica your with Playtime Freddy. I will go with Mangle." Then Rosalina turned around.

   "Well, well, well", she said, "it looks like Foxy wants to be the first victim

"Well, well, well", she said, "it looks like Foxy wants to be the first victim."
"What do you have against Foxy", Playtime Bonnie asked.
"He hurt the person I love the most", she said, "so I am going to take that metal hook for a hand and torture him. Make him pay."

   "No you won't", I growled

   "Just watch me", she said. Before I knew what was happening she was right in front of me. Then she hit me upside the head.