Chapter 26 Severus POV (Rosalina's dream)

I was standing in the middle of a parking lot. I looked ahead of me and saw a building. It was 'Freddy fazbears pizzeria'. I walked up to the door and tried to open it. It was locked. Luckily I had my wand to protect myself. Then I heard a scream from inside.
   "SEVERUS, PLEASE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO", it was Rosalina. I quickly unlocked the doors with a flick of my hand. As soon as the doors opened I ran in. When I got in I saw the lights flickering. I held my wand in my hand just in case. Then I herd sobbing from somewhere in the back.
   "But I d-don't want t-t-to forget", Rosalina said. Her voice was robotic again.
   "But you keep attacking us when we get close to you...it's the only way to make you forget you hate us", a girlie robotic voice said.
   "But I don't want to forget everything", a robotic Rosalina whined.
   "To bad mate", a robotic voice made. It sounded like a pirate. Then there was a long robotic scream. It was Rosalina. I wanted to run in there but I couldn't do anything for the time because there was more of them. I hid under a table listening. Then I heard footsteps and looked out.
   "So Bonnie, you ready", a bear said. Then a bunny came out.
   "You bet, Freddy", Rosalina's robotic voice came from the bunny.

I looked and saw that she had a orange guitar. Then a pirate fox came out followed by a yellow chicken. Animatronics.
   "Hey the doors are open", Rosalina said.
   "How.....", Freddy started, "would you mind closing it? Once you close it I want you to lock it tight. Then meet us in the very back."
   "Ok", then she walked toward the door as the others disappeared. I ran behind her. She shut the door and chained it. That's why it wouldn't open. She turned around and ran straight into me. She caught me by the collar before I fell.
   "Severus?!", she said.
   "Rosalina", I hugged her.
   "Shhhhh... You shouldn't be here", she said, "if they catch you.... You need to leave.... Wait how are you even here?!?!?! You were never in my animatronic dreams."
   "I entered your dreams to see why the dreams are troubling you", I said. Then she tensed up.
   "Freddy, I caught this guy snooping around...do you want me to make him an animatronic", she said turning around holding me up by the collar.
   "Wow Bonnie, I never thought you'd ask", Freddy said as he stepped out of the shadows.
   "Well he knows to much", she said, "we can't let him leave now." I hung my head. Then I heard something in my mind.
Severus? Can you hear me? Idk of the mental messages still work but trust me. I am not really going to change you...it is terrible... If you understand I want you to try to fight back and keep your wand hidden...don't hit me hard though. It won't hurt me but it will hurt you.
   I tried to fight her.
   "Looks like he doesn't like this", Freddy said as he walked over. Freddy grabbed my chin and lifted it up so that I was looking him in the eyes.
   "Make him a... Hmmmm...actually no....tie him to a chair... Make his time here....torture", Freddy said.
"Of course", she said and then she dragged me away. Then there was a voice again.
Severus I am really sorry but if I don't listen....lets just say I will be a bunch of metal scraps... Us your wand to get away once I leave then get out of here and wake up so you can wake me up.
Then we reached a room and she tossed me on a chair and tied me up. Then she looked at me and put her hand on my left cheek. She rubbed my cheek with her metal thumb then pulled her robotic hand away slowly. Then guilt over came her. Then she hit me on the head softly. I acted along and went limp. She stood up and walked out. I pulled out my wand and escaped. I ran out and ran straight into the fox.
"Arg Freddy, looks like someone didn't want to hurt the human", he said with a pirate like accent.
"Foxy, you take care of him...I will hunt her down...then meet me in the kitchen", Freddy said, "she will regret this." Then he left. I was dragged off by foxy and ties to a chair. He took a sword and sliced my arm. Then my legs. There would definitely be scars. Then he ran the tip of the sword on my scars. It hurt like crazy. He was driving me mad. Then he placed a tv in front of me and put it on the kitchen camera. Then he walked out. Then I felt something touching my arm shaking me. Then I woke up.