Four.

"Connie?!" Josh chuckled nervously as he held a pair of boxers in his hand. "Babe.. this aren't mine.." Connie stood at the doorway after running upstairs. "Well they aren't mine." She laughed and walked further into the room. "These are Jacobs?! Why-" "Your mum must have just left them in the wrong bedroom. When we stayed at hers and she insisted on doing your washing!" Connie laughed, playing it cool. When in reality she was terrified he'd find out that only hours ago she had, had intercourse with his older brother. "I suppose.." he laughed and put them down. "What will I do with them?" He laughed. "How should I know josh?!" She rolled her eyes. "Wow.. what's up with you?!" "Do I have to do everything for you josh?! It gets annoying." She sighed and walked downstairs. "I'm away for a run." She closed the door behind her, leaving josh confused upstairs.

Meet me in Noel's. Now. C

That cafè? J x

Yes Jacob. Now, I haven't got all that long. C

Okay, I'm on my way sweet cheeks! ;)  J xx

Connie bought herself a coffee, along with buying Jacob one. After 10 minutes Jacob arrived and before he went to sit down he leaned over to kiss Connie and she just swatted his chest. "Ouch!" He rubbed his arm. "You wouldn't think we just had sex a few hours ag-" "how the hell did you forget your boxers Jacob!!" He laughed. "Oh, you found them-" "no! Josh did!" Jacobs eyes widened. "Oh." "Yes oh!" Connie glared at him. "Jacob." Connie sighed and held his hand across the table. "We can't do this... it's too risky.. I'm sorry." She shook her head and stood up. She placed a kiss on his cheek and sighed, not letting him speak. "Connie... no please..." he tried to follow her but she pushed him back. "I'm sorry..." she shook her head and headed back home.

Josh had made dinner by the time Connie returned home, she took the long route home. Connie smiled as she was greeted with a kiss on the cheek from josh and scent of dinner. "Smells lovely." She grinned. Josh smiled. "Of course it does, I made it!" He smirked and sat down.

After dinner they cuddled on the couch and he began to kiss her neck. She moaned gently. Although she couldn't help but wish it was Jacob... "Josh.. I'm not in the mood... I... I'm sorry. I'm tiered. Josh pulled away. "Con... have I done something. We haven't had sex in a month..." "I'm sorry." She stroked his cheek. "It's.. work it has so busy." "I get it.." he nodded. "Bed?" He questioned and she nodded. "Yes. I'm on the early shift tomorrow." She smiled and headed up ahead of her.

She heard her phone buzz multiple times, when she heard Josh's snores, she took her phone out. Reading all the messages from Jacob.

Connie... please I'm so sorry. I just thought you'd find them way before he did... you can't just have sex with me. Then because it's all too risky you ditch me?! It's not fair Connie. Please don't push me away... J xx

Jacob I'm sorry... it was a mistake and I will tell josh.. this was nothing but a mistake. Please don't contact me. C

Connie please?! Don't do this. J x

Connie ignored all the messages Jacob bombarded her with and eventually she fell asleep, in the arms of Josh.