Twenty seven

"Jacob" she giggled. "I need to get up!" He groaned and pulled her back into bed and kissed her neck. "Just call in sick" she shook her head. "I can't.." she moaned and shook her head getting up out of bed finally.

She came out of the shower, only in a towel. "Nooo you're gonna tease me!" He moaned. She laughed. "I'm surprised you didn't follow me into the shower!"  He smirked.

"You would have hit me" he laughed. "Hmm" she smirked and sat down to do her makeup.

He watched her closely from the bed. "You're so perfect" he smiled. Connie blushed.

"Oh shush you" she smiled and put her lipstick on.

She grinned and got up and stood at the bed of the bed dropping her towel. "Hmm what to wear" she grinned walking over to the wardrobe. Naked.

"Con!" He groaned watching her..

She giggled and got out  pencil black skirt. "Ah I don't think so" Jacob smirked. "Mmmm I haven't wore it in a while!" She smirked and got out a white blouse to go with the skirt.

She then went and got out a matching white lacy set.

"You like? You approve masters?" She smirked.

Jacob groaned. "You're lucky I'm not working till later, you'd not be able to walk!" She smirked and put on her underwear and bra.

"Want to clip me?" She smiled and sat on the edge of the bed, for him to clip on her bra.

He did so and kissed her shoulder and neck, Connie rolled her head to the side as he began to suck, beginning to leave a mark. "Mmm. Bad boy" she groaned.

He smirked and pulled away looking at the mark, proud of himself.

Connie smirked and got up, heading over to the mirror and smirking as she saw the mark.

She slipped on her skirt and buttoned up her blouse. She grinned feeling his arms wrap around her.

"Jacob" she gasped, his crotch digging into her. "That's been there a while sweet cheeks" he smirked.

"Mmm, really?!" She giggled.

"I have 25 minutes before my shift" she bit her lip.

He smirked and pulled her over to the bed.

Connie straddled him on the bed.

She took him in her mouth. Jacob moaned loudly. "Fuck" he tangled his fingers in her hair.

She took all of him in her mouth, gagging. Jacob moaned loudly. "Oh god con" he moaned, Connie smirked.

She came back up after her reached his climax and wiped her mouth.

Jacob smirked and panted and rose off him, sat down and began doing her hair.

"See you later" She smirked and kissed him, leaving the house - 10 minutes before her shift started.