Twenty nine

"I can't believe you heard us!" Connie said to Jac as she walked into her office. Jac laughed and sat at her desk. "Quite the sexual relationship you have there Connie" She smirked.

"This is honestly so embarrassing! You better not tell anyone" Connie stared. "I won't" Connie nodded. "Okay good" She said and strutted out, back down to the ED.

"Mmm what's for dinner" Jacob asked as he crept behind Connie as she stood at the stove. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck softly. "Mm, Stir fry" He grinned and continued to kiss her neck, soft moans escaping her lips.

"Baby..." She bit her lip and turned the stove off, he grinned and lifted her onto the counter, standing between her legs as he unbuttoned her shirt.

"You're so bad" she bit her lip.

He smirked and kissed at her breasts as her shirt lay open.

She moaned out. "Jacob" She bit her lip as he unclipped her bra and took her into his mouth, sucking on her erect nipple.

"Oh crap" she rolled her head back and Jacob just smirked and began to unbutton his jeans, freeing him.

Connie rolled her skirt up her legs and Jacob smirked. "No pants eh?" He raised his eyebrow. "I've figured I don't really need them anymore, not when i'm around you!" She smirked and bit her lip.

Jacob slid into her, her legs wrapped around him and she moaned.

"Oh Jacob!" Connie gasped.

"Mm god Con" Jacob moaned as he drove into her fast.

"Rougher! Harder! please!" Connie cried out and Jacob complied to her pleas and as he did she clinched around his member and came down him.

"Fuck" Jacob cursed as he pinched her neck.

She moaned and he came into her.

They both panted, her head on his shoulder as he pulled out.

She smirked and hopped off the counter, doing her buttons up.

"So dinner?" she smirked. "Mhmm" He grinned and kissed her.