☻ Get out of my life ☻

He scurried over to the bed, slowly detaching the blanket from my body, immediately I'm freezing as I am wearing exactly the same things as him, only boxers.

The wind in my bedroom hits my bare chest, causing goosebumps but soon I feel an undeniable warmth.

Zayn slips in, his warm body just beside mine, his hands cold.

He closes his eyes, squeezing them shut, trying desperately to stop the tears but they keep escaping.

"What's wrong zayn?"

"Nothing" he signs as he lies on his back, he stares at the ceiling, a blank expression on his face.

"Okay.."

I look over at him, his eye lids delicately falling over his eyes, his profile perfectly aligned in the dark lighting of the room..I hate to admit it but..he's beautiful.

Moments pass and I'm already knocked out, why is it that I couldn't sleep but with zayn beside me I felt so secure.

My eyes shoot open when I hear a heavy sigh, cries of help.

"I'm sorry!" He whispered.

"Stop it! You're..hurting me!" He began to tell louder.

"Please stop! Please! Stop!!" He yells, his eyes screwed shut.

"Zayn! Zayn!! Wake up!" I shake his shoulders, his eyes still closed as he holds onto my waist with a far distance between us.

"Your hurting me!!" He keeps yelling.

"Zayn!! Wake up!"

Soon his eyes fly open, he stares at me, his brown eyes filled with tears and soon, he dives into me, nuzzling his face in my chest, wrapping his arms around my torso.

"Liam-" he hiccups.

"Liam- They..they- hurt me!" He hugs me tightly. Like a lost child.

"It's okay zayn, they aren't here anymore! It was a dream" I coax as best I can.

"They are always there" he sighs, clutching onto me.

"Always."

"Zayn-"

He looks up.

"Shhh..just hug me"

He does as told, I lie on my back, he slings his arm across my torso, his head on my chest, our bare bodies at such close proximity, the heat is firing.

"Liam?"

"Yea?"

"Can you sing to me?" He seemed nervous to ask.

I never usually sang in front of anyone, I never thought I was very good.

"Okay, Z"

"Settle down with me,

Cover me up, cuddle me in

Lie down with me and

Hold me in your arms

Your hearts against my chest

Your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes

But they don't know me yet

And with this feeling I'll forget-"

He softly began to hum

Along.

"I'm in love now" he sang.

I looked at him, clutching onto me for dear life.

I kissed his temple but he couldn't acknowledge the gesture as he'd fallen asleep.

That's when I heard him mubble, I looked down at him smiling.

"You are what Iv been looking for"

***

My eyes part slowly, my whole body is cold, a source of heat has been taken from me and I feel empty. The room is bright, the windows open. But one small thing is missing. A big thing

Zayn?

I get up swiftly, my feet caring my half naked body through my house.

"Zayn?" I ask through the halls.

"Zayn!!" I yell louder before I push open the front door to have a cold wind push at my body, leaving me shivering.

It's cold and gloomy outside, the worse environment for such a handsome young boy to stand yet there he was.

"Zayn" I sigh relieved yet not too sure as to why I am.

"Why are you outside? Why are you all dressed up?" He is wearing his usual leather jacket and jeans, his hair in a wonderful quiff.

"Go inside, liam" he simply demands, taking the cigarette between his lips out to breath then placing it back.

"What?"

"I said go back inside! It's 6:00 in the morning" he grunts.

"I could say the same to you" I snicker.

"Liam! Don't be difficult! Just go inside!" He nearly yells.

"What is wrong with you!?"

He looks at the ground, taking the cigarette then placing it back again.

"A lot of things...I already have enough problems, liam..I don't need to add you...get out of my life." He smirked, flicking his burnt cigarette into my cement porch step before walking out of not only my property but my life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Aww :(

First off I just want to say THANK U FOR 256 READS !! Keep voting and keep commenting I love u guys so much :) it's been a while since I updated and I'm soooooo sorry for that! I have so much school and shit. ily guys so much! Let's see how many comments I can get before the next chapter :)

Vote

Comment

Share

Smile

~bri x