❣ Done with this shxt.. Done! ❣

I feel my insides collapsing, my heart in my stomach, my eyes blurring, my soul twist in a way I never knew it could and I do what no person in there right mind would ever do at that moment.

I laugh.

I laugh, and I can't say "laughing till my insides hurt" because they already do.

Zayn looks at me, scared, lost and down right confused.

"this is the funniest thing !" I sputter.

"I was just in that class room ! trying to forgive you !" I laugh till tears fall down my eyes.

"And I was ditching Eli for you ! while you were ditching me for Eli !"

The look on Eli's face at this exact moment is down right priceless, her eyes wide, her mouth agape and her hands in the air as if she was being arrested.

I can't believe Im not crying on the floor, kissing at Zayn's feet, and by the looks of it, they can't believe it either.

"You are really smart, Zayn" I begin, nodding, breaking the silence they began to create.

"That whole plan you had going on, that was real clever, you had me fooled" my lips curve into a smile.

"what plan ? Liam, what are you talking about?"

soon the laughter fades leaving me in. fit of growing anger, Zayn did this, he broke me, he made me feel pain I never should have.

"You know what fxcking plan I'm talking about ! you used me Zayn! I was just a toy for you! I knew you always wanted Eli!!" my voice high above anything.

I feel the tears cascade down my face, as so do tears from Zayn's eyes.

"No Liam! it's not like that ! listen to me-"

"I don't have to listen to you Zayn! I'm fed up with you lying and cheating and hurting me !"

"she kissed me!" he screams, putting on the most innocent face he can muster.

Eli's face is tomato red, I have successfully humiliated her.

"you can't say you didn't want it!" she retaliates, her eyes piercing his face.

if she wasn't a girl I would gladly punch her across the face !

"well then what about all that stuff the first day we met?! about you loving her!!" I ask Zayn, with pure fire in my eyes.

"I Wanted you Liam!! from the moment I met you! I had it planned in my head ! you weren't a stepping stone to her ! she was a stepping stone to you !"

like a million tooth picks, it pierces my heart. maybe he's telling the truth, but I can't let my guard fall down so easy.

After another moment of silence, seeming as though I'll give in, I scream "Don't You Dare Lie To Me! I'm done with this shxt Zayn! done!" I yell.

"he is lying to you ! we all know he always wanted me, Liam!!! me!" Eli screams, looking me straight in the eyes with such furry.

I have had enough of this stupid bxtch's tantrums.

"that's it" I sound through clenched teeth and dive for her, my hands in the air ready to grab a hold of her neck, but Zayn's reflexes are too fast.

he catches me mid air and pulls me to his chest, holding me back as I still tried to claw at Eli.

The simplicity of just staring at her face rages me to an unbearable level.

"Liam! Stop" Zayn stumbles.

"LET GO OF ME!" I order but he never does.

he turns me around quickly to where my face is directly in front of his, our noses touch as he smashes his lips into mine.

still struggling to get free, our teeth clash and my upper lip gets pinched by his teeth but in this new moment, I really don't care.

I try to savor every ounce of taste off his lips before I have to stop this.

I can't go on with this.

but I just can't put it in me to pull back.

"stop" i mumble into his mouth but he holds my body to his in his strong arms.

"Let Go!" I push him off me, he stares at me with hopeful eyes, maybe he changed my mind

but the moment my palm connected with his soft skin I knew what I had done and we both knew my decision was final.

I had slapped him across the face, tears falling from his eyes, he looks betrayed and hurt just like the first day I took him in... but I just can't let him win.

the pain is unbearable and I can't stand another second, I run till I can't see him in the distance, till the sounds of him calling my name fade.

he doesn't even try anymore. it's just a weak plead of my name as I run out the school doors leaving him in despair.

"...Liam"

*~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~*

😭😭😭😭😭 OMG

GUYS U DONT KNO THE EMOTIONS I WENT THROUGH WHILE WRITING THIS !

PLEASE

COMMENT

LIKE

SHARE

VOTE

I LOVE YOU !!!!!