Curse our Morning Wood

My eyes flutter open, my nose against something warm and my arm asleep beneath something heavy.

that something is the beautiful view of Zayn's chest.

I'm cuddled in his arms, from here I can see up his nose but it's ok, I can also see his defined jaw line and his long lashes.

"wake up, Zayn" I whisper, squirming up so our faces are level, my lips brushing over his.

"Zayn" i blow on his chest, making him shiver.

I roll him on his back and straddle his toro.

"Zayn" I call.

"wake up" I kiss down his neck, causing him to shake and stir.

"babe, c'min wake up" I whine and his eyes start to flutter.

I kiss his cheek dangerously close to his lips.

"KIDS, WAKE UP" I hear my mother yell.

I jump off him, falling to the floor, scared my mom will see me kissing my half naked, half asleep boyfriend.

his head shoots up.

"Liam? what are you doing on the fl-"

"Kids! oh you're awake... Great! let's get in the car"

Zayn looks at me, smiling and winking cause he was obviously awake while I was kissing him.

"ugh.. ready for the trip" he moans in his deep morning voice.

I cant answer, too captivated by this sleepy angel.. this sexy angel.

his black hair is scruffy and sticking in every direction looking awfully soft with no gel in it, his eyes dark and groggy, his lips plump and red, his torso heaving from sleep as he sighs through his mouth surrounded by unsaved scruff.

I gulp.. "ready" my voice cracks.

"am I making you feel that thing that you felt last night"

he's referring to the embarrassing bulge.

I gulped again "no.."

"I'm not?" he purrs, sliding out of bed majestically, his tight boxers falling low on his legs as he stirred in his sleep.

"no" I sigh, I'm not ganna be able to win this fight.

"what a shame" he breaths on my face, so close to me, straddling me on the floor, although not very gracefully because he's trying to elevate his broken leg, but not failing to tease me.

"I love it when I can do that to you.. but I guess I just can't right now" he pouts, bringing himself back up, rubbing himself on me on his way up.

curse our morning wood.

"we better.. uh.. we better get to the car"

"Yea, we better" he smiles, putting his yesterday jeans on and white shirt.

I put on my yesterday blue jeans and navy hoodie, running to Zayn and giving him a big hug.

"I wanted to do that as soon as your eyes opened but uh.. I was waiting till we had some clothes on"

he only giggles.

"you're adorable, you know that ?"

"haha.. no" I snuggle into him, our cotton clothes making it really comfortable.

"BOYS! CAR! NOW!"

what a cockblock

I let go of Zayn and we both walk to the edge of the stairs where I hold his hand and his waist, down.