1.9. News about Tyrion

Arabella couldn't sleep all night

Arabella couldn't sleep all night. She and Eddard decided to be quiet for now. The reason why she believed in that was the memory of her seeing them two kiss. It was blur, but she could remember.

Her handmaiden walked in. "What happened, Princess? Were you crying?" she asked.

"Esther, tell my guards to not let anyone even my mother in" she pleaded while lying in bed.

"But I--"

"Go!" Arabella shouted. Esther nodded and left. Arabella sighed and stared at the ceiling.

After a few more hours of just thinking she heard voices outside her door and then Cersei walked in. "Can you explain why these guards threatened me?" Cersei sneered walking towards her first born.

"Leave me alone" Arabella told her. "You are the last person I want to see"

"What? Since when--"

"Since now!" she yelled outraged and turned to look at her mother.

"I don't know what happened" Cersei's voice was full of hurt. "I came here to inform you that Catelyn Stark is holding your beloved Uncle Tyrion captive"

"What? Why?" Arabella sat up shocked by the news. Cersei sat down. Arabella fought the urge to scream at her face.

"She claims he tried to kill her son Bran" Cersei answered.

"Will grandfather do something about it?" she asked. She knew Tywin Lannister wasn't fascinated with his son Tyrion, because he was a dwarf, but he would never forgive those people, who tried to shame his family.

"I don't cara about this" Cersei smiled. "All I care is about you" she tried to stroke Arabella's cheek, but the girl turned away. "In the name of a God, tell me, what is bothering you!" Cersei shouted and stood up. "After you met with Ned Stark something happened. What bad seeds did he grow in your head?!"

"I know it was--" she wanted to say the thruth when Robert Baratheon walked in. He would rarely go to her chamber and that confused her.

"Get out. I need a word with my daughter" he snapped at Cersei who stood there with a stone cold look.

"Our daughter. She is mine too" Cersei sneered and left the chamber.

"Why are you still in bed?" he told her stenrly and she rolled her eyes a little. "I wanted a word with you"

"Then speak" she sighed looking away. The King sat on the bed next to her.

"Remember I talked about the last Targaryens?" he asked her. That name came out as a sneer.

"Yes. Viserys and his sister Daenerys" Arabella nodded listening to where he was going with that.

"She was wed to Khal Drogo, the horse lord and now is carrying his child"

Arabella nodded slowly and discretely looked at him. "Are you afraid of her taking the throne?"

Robert shot her a look, but both of them knew she had a point. "That peace of shit Viserys is dead. But those whores child can take the throne from your reckless brother" he answered and Arabella thought that he was not a real heir. "And Joffrey is pathetic. I wish you could be the Queen" he sighed.

Arabella looked down trying to think of a better words how to say the thruth. But as Ned told her it would be better to stay quiet for a while.

"I sent people to kill her and her unborn child, but someone was very against it" he gave her a hint.

"The honorable Eddard Stark?" she guessed with a small smile.

The King laughed a little. "He is not a Hand of the King anymore. I want to hate him, but he is my dearest friend. I love him more than my own brothers. I can't let him leave"

"Would you like me to talk with him?" she asked him curiously.

"No, dear. Even I couldn't. That man is full of honor" Robert groaned.

"Honor can be killed within one second" she told him her wiseness.

"Indeed" Robert nodded then looked at her messy hair. "Now get up. The day is beautiful" he stood up and left.

She felt better after talking with her father. After finally getting ready she left her chamber and began to look for Ned Stark.

"Where is Lord Stark?" she asked her guard as they walked around gardens.

"He is with Lord Baelish" he answered. She reached the Hands tower and sat down on a bench waiting for the honorable man.

Vote, read, comment.