Chapter 26

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
This is a preview to tommorws chapter!!
It is not that bad, just wanted to give you guys a little heads up!

******

I have been stuck in this room since yesterday, since Xander had his mental break down. I can't help but think that there is five days. Five days till what? I keep trying to piece together the mysterious puzzle pieces. I lay here underneath the tan comforter, burying myself deeper and deeper, trying to escape reality.

The rays of the almost full moon illuminate the dark room. My brain jumps from Xander's parents and to the five days. I do not know which one concerns me more.

I nervously fiddle with the hem of the blue silk night gown that was given to me from one of the maids. I wait. I wait for the pain that will come when Xander walks in, and I wait for the bliss that is to come when he finally ends me.

The door swings open, hitting the wall. By the woodsy smell I already have an idea who it is. I try not to let the smell of my fear slip through my pores, he almost killed me yesterday. Instead of acknowledging him, I sink deeper in the bed, pretending I am asleep.

The door slams closed, but I could tell he remains here by the way I feel his eyes burning into my lump under the covers. I close my eyes, and try to keep my heart rate steady. I feel his footsteps come towards me. He kneels next to me and begins playing with the ends of my hair that sticks out from the covers. He is so close I feel his breathing down my neck. I involuntarily shiver at his closeness.

"Arabella, I know you're awake," He whispers, and then he nibbles on my ear, and blows warm air into it. My eyes shoot open and my breathing quickens, I try to move away to the other side of the bed, but he grabs a fistful of my hair. I cry out. "Now tell me, Arabella, do you still have your virtue?"

I know better than to not provide an answer so I manage a meek whisper, "yes."

"Good." And with one quick movement he is on top of me, straddling me. "I am going to have to apologize for my behavior yesterday." He leans down and starts kissing down my neck. Sparks ignite like flames and the sparks fly to my southern area. I try to hold back a moan, my mark pulsing. I go to push him off of me but one of his hands grabs my hands and places them above my head.

"Now Arabella, why would you wanna stop?" Xander stops kissing and licking my neck leaving a cold stop. He brings his lustful eyes to meet my eyes. Xander starts rotating his hips onto my sensitive spot and I let out a loud moan. My eyes widen in fear of what I had just done. My body wants him, but I do not. He is making me feel things I have never felt. The only thing between us is my night gown and the boxers he wears, the comforter got lost somewhere along the way.

I manage to whisper out, "Please stop."

Xander's eyes glint sinisterly, liking the dominance over me. His eyes begin to blacken, letting me know his wolf wants control. "Arabella, thank you for letting me remember who I was yesterday," He begins, "I do not know what happened to me. But I do know is that I want to dominate you"

___________________________________

VOTE & COMMENT

I know this is short but this is just a short chapter leading into tomorrow's chapter! Just wanted to give you guys a little today since I have been absent for a little bit, didn't want to keep you waiting any longer!! Let me know what you think!

Thank you all so much for the support guys, and for those who reached out to me. It really means a lot!

Thanks,

Amanda