Part 2

She went into her room to get ready for the next shot. She had a fairly busy day today, and it wasn't different than any other day. Every day was busy, and every day was the same thing. Wake up in the morning, go to work, come back home and sleep. There was no excitement, no pleasure, nothing to look forward to other than her work. She was glued to her work, and it was the only thing she had going on. With a sigh, she changed into a blue saree with black lace work. She found herself wondering about the newcomer. What was his name? she tried to recall. Vivek...his name was Vivek. She saw an innocence in his eyes, a determination to make it work, and she believed he could. She smiled. She was glad there were people who still felt the need to prove themselves, to work hard, which was very rare to find in this industry.

He went back to his room and got ready for the next shot he had with Mihika. He was quite thrilled about this scene because it was new to him. This role was new to him, and he had to charm Mihika and be romantic, something he loves playing. There was a knock on the door and a few seconds later, Shireen entered.

"Hey, it is my birthday tomorrow and I will be having a birthday party with the cast, I hope you could join. It will be in Villa 69."

Birthday party. He's not usually a party animal and he preferred spending time in a very low-key manner but he knew he had to go. He will be spending the most of the next few months with these people and it will be nice to mingle with them, and he was in a party mood, which was rare.

"Yes sure, I would love to join. "

"Great. It starts at 8 pm."

He hoped Divyanka would be there. He needed to know her, and understand her. He needed to know if she really was arrogant or is she actually as sweet as everyone pegs her to be.

Ever since her fracture, she had been partying more than she had in the past ten years. In a way, it was a welcome change. Somehow in these past 10 years, she lost herself. She became a person she didn't recognize. And slowly, she was unraveling herself, becoming the person she once knew. And so instead of whining about going to a party like she usually would, she was looking forward to it.

When he entered the party, only the host was there with a couple of her friends. He was worried he would be late, but it seems he was earlier than required. "Happy birthday," he said, hugging Shireen. "I hope I am not too early," he said, embarrassed.

"No, no. Don't worry. The rest of the cast will be coming shortly. They have hectic schedules and don't ever come on time. But the party will start relatively soon."

He was having fun, dancing with the people still there. He loved dancing, dancing is the best way to let loose and have some fun. Every few minutes someone would come and he would try to interact with them, and mingle. They all seemed like nice people, and he was glad. His roommate Pankaj came and he was relieved to see someone from the cast. One by one, the rest of the cast came and it was full house. He was dancing with Pankaj and Sweety, who is just a very bubbly person.

He didn't see Divyanka and he wondered if she would show up. He didn't know her enough to know whether she likes to party or she attends parties. He wanted to ask Pankaj but stopped himself because it would seem a little weird inquiring about her.

It's almost 10pm and she is late. She knew she would be late but she couldn't do anything about it. She is always late to parties but she doesn't care. It's nice to be fashionably late. She just hoped Shireen wouldn't be mad at her. As soon as she entered the venue, she saw the media waiting outside. She sighed, she's going to be even more late. She gave them bytes dutifully and entered the party. It was loud, just like she loved it.