00:01

grace

i walked the streets of new jersey that were all new to me.

the cold air bringing a stinging sensation to my face as I studied the unfamiliar buildings and people surrounding me as i roamed the streets by myself.

i walked into a coffee shop letting the strong smell of roasted coffee beans and creamers of all flavors and smells fill my nose.

it was cozy and little with blankets messily folded onto the couches and warm tones painted onto the walls.

i walked up to the counter ordering coffee then taking a seat on one of the couches putting the blanket that was previously placed next to me onto my lap carelessly.

i reached for my phone in my back pocket struggling to grab it but finally doing so.

i begin to scroll on twitter and sipping on the hot coffee that scolded my tongue making me let out small yelps every so often.

"hey grace." i heard someone call making me look up.

it was two guys and two girls around my age that had just walked into the coffee shop; however, they were not speaking to me but to the girl working at the counter.

the guys look so familiar, i swear i've seen them.

god no, please no.

i remember.

i remember them.

i remember everything.

please don't let it be them, please don't let them remember me.

who am i kidding?

why would anyone remember a loser like me?
*
*
*
*
yo yo yo

sorry for such a short first chapter but i didn't want to make a lot of shit go down the first chapter.

anywayssssss ily :)