00:28

6:58 am

grace

i jumped out of my bed. it was monday morning and classes start at 7:30 am.

i hurriedly threw on black ripped jeans, a gray sweatshirt that said "no sense" and my beat up black converse.

i left my hair how it naturally is, curly, but filled in my eyebrows and put on jet black mascara; i grabbed my black backpack, phone and granola bar and ran down the sidewalk.

i heard footsteps hurrying behind me,"grace" a familiar voice yelled making me grow a big grin on my face.

"hey gray" i said as we pecked on the lips,"i missed you" grayson said grabbing my waist and kissing me longer and harder.

"you saw me yesterday." i said to the brown eyed boy with a small chuckle.

"that's way to long for me." he said as i gave him a fake dirty look,"we are not going to be that couple." i told him as we laughed.

7:05 am

grayson

"we are not going to be that couple" she said. couple. grace used the word couple and most of the time when a girl would say couple, i would turn on my heels and run.

but with grace, i didn't run. i liked the idea of us being a couple and i've never felt that before.

we arrived at the school stepping onto the dewy grass looking at the big windows placed in front of the school, seeing the orange creamsicle colored sun peek over the brick edge top of the school.

me and grace entered the double doors as i walked her to her first period, exchanging a peck on the lips, and turning to walk to my class.

"hey bro" jason said walking up to me, along in his arm around my shoulder,"what's up" i replied.

"so you and grace?" he questioned, even though it was more of a statement.

"what about us?" i asked with a laugh trying not to come off as rubbish,"you hitting that?" jason asked as a pushed his arm off of my shoulder.

"excuse me" i said to him clearly pissed he would say that to me,"what? she's hot dude i would fuck her too" he remarked as my body got hot with anger.

"don't talk about her like that." i stated getting into his face giving him a slight shove.

"i can talk about her however i want to. if y'all break up, give her my number. i'll show her a good time." jason told me with a smirk and a wink.

he began to walk in the other direction but i walked towards him, fastening my pace, pushing him hard into the wall plastered in small white squares.

"i said don't talk about her like that." i said as he shoved me back with less force,"get out of my face" he shouted, but there was no way that was happening.

"are you going to stop being a dick and talking about her like that?" i questioned but he laughed it off,"i'll stop being a dick when i give her dick."

i couldn't hold the madness in anymore. i swung my fist and i swung it hard; my fist made contact with his jaw causing it to shift to the right then back into place.

jason swung back hitting my nose but i grabbed his fist, preventing him from doing it again, and twisting his arm around to his back.

i slammed his body onto the cold floor, swinging my fist into his face that was now going left and right then left and right again.

"boys!" a voice boomed and echoed but i didn't stop, i kept swinging; "knock it off!" the voice boomed again but this time i was pulled off jason.

"my office now!" it was the principal and i knew i was in deep shit but i didn't care.

this book is ending very soon and i'm sad tbh