Another Friday Night

{Mallory's POV}

September 24th. It was  5 PM. I was drained to say the least. Four weeks into the semester and I was already beyond done.

"You know what we're gonna do? We're gonna go out. You gotta destress," Natalie demanded, closing my MacBook and spinning my desk chair around. 

I groaned, "Natalie, I have so much to do". She shook her head, grabbing her phone and dialing someone. 

"Hey, I've gotta favor to ask," she smirked, "Round up your boys and meet me at my dorm by 6, ok? See you then". She ended the call and laid her phone on my desk. "You better start getting ready. You've got an hour," Natalie hummed, retreating into our bathroom. I sighed in defeat walking over to my wardrobe. My foot tapped aimlessly as I struggled to determine what to wear. Finally deciding on a body suit and high waisted jeans, I grabbed my phone off of my desk, checking my notifications. 

A: see u at 6 ;)x

I smiled as Natalie came out of the bathroom. 

"Thought you'd never show up". Natalie stepped away from the door, Tom, Michael, and Andre following behind. 

"Who's ready to party?" Tom said, winking at Natalie. Natalie skipped over to Tom and laced her arm with his, "lets go". Andre walked over to me, putting out his hand to help me up. I smiled, lacing his fingers with mine. 

"Off to Sigma Chi we go".

{Andre's POV}

8:30 PM. 

The party had barely just started, but Mallory was already slightly tipsy, leaning against my shoulder. 

"We should dance," Mallory giggled, her words slurring together. Before I could protest, she was pulling me into another room. 

The room was dark, the only light coming from the kitchen. Lights from the DJ booth littered the walls, scanning over the bodies crowding the room. Mallory pulled me closer, her hands gripping mine and placing them on her hips. Her hips swayed along to the beat, her head pressed against my chest. I looked down at Mallory; Her eyes were closed,  a slight grin on her face. My grip tightened, pulling her closer to me. Suddenly, she turned around, her lips crashing against mine. Her lips were soft, the slight taste of liquor still lingering. After a few seconds, she pulled away. 

"Sorry," she murmured as her eyes peered down at her feet. My finger lifted her chin up so her eyes were locked with mine. I leaned in, our lips connecting once again. Her body relaxed as she placed her hands around my neck. 

{AN} Sorry this is so short guys :( I've been super busy with finals and such so I haven't really had the time or ideas for writing. But, hey! What about Andre and Mallory's first kiss? ;)