Questions #7

SuperHotMurder: To Horace: are you rich?

Horace: Well, actually, the suits I have, which is why I assume you think I'm rich, are from my old home. My parents were pretty rich and it was normal to dress in tuxedos, so that is just what I took here.

~~~

CrystalTheCat7: Question to everyone: If you guys would start a band, what would the band name be and who would be what? Like, would Millard play the drums and Emma sing?

Millard: I would play the air guitar, it is my type...

Emma: Ohhhh, yea, I would sing, except for the fact that I am practically tone deaf. I guess I would play bass, I am pretty decent with that.

Jacob: Ummm, sing I guess. I was never really musically gifted in my eyes, but to others I am pretty good. I really don't play any instruments, so yea.

Fiona: Well, I don't really tell many people, but I can play the drums. I don't see many girl drummers, so I guess I kind of am shy about it.

Hugh: I can play the guitar, but I usually only play for Fee sooooo......

Horace: I can play the cello and violin. However, in a band like this, I think I can get away with playing the electric violin.

Enoch: The triangle.

Bronwyn: Oooh, I know! I can play the keyboard. My grandpa taught me to play the piano when was a little girl, so the keyboard can't be much different, right?

Olive: I can sing! I love to sing, especially when I sing with Jacob.

Claire: I like to play the ukulele sometimes. That will probably not fit in a band, but it's all I can do.

~~~

Roryroo: This question is for Miss Peregrine:how did you find out you could turn into a Peregrine Falcon?Who was the person who told you you was a ymbryne?Who was your first ymbryne?

Me: *Spoilers from Tales of the Peculiar *

Miss Peregrine: Well, I was born a human, and like some peculiars you just know you can do something special. The first peregrine was a Bird named Ymeene. Unlike any other Ymbryne, she was born a bird not human. She had to establish the first loop, due to complications, and with a growing number of peculiars in that loop she needed help making more loops. She found Miss Avocet, and Miss Avocet went along to get more ymbrynes. This lead to her finding me and a few others. After some training I started my loop.

~~~

Haii! Sorry for not updating! I was having some time for family and I caught a cold. ;^; Anyways, have a wonderful day, and stay peculiar!

~Merp