Questions #5

stillinksi_24:Millard, will you say hi to me?

Millard: No.

~~~

Roryroo: This question is for Claire how did she find out that she had a back mouth?Was she like brushing her hair and felt it?Was she asleep and woke up the next morning with her pillow tore up?Was she born with it?What happened?

Claire: You see, I was not born with it. As a kid, I was always bullied for being smarter, so they called me a nerd. I don't know what came over me, but I ended up biting a kid, and I got teased on more. After that, I kind of woke up the next day and I knew I had a back mouth. Like when you know you are in trouble, but I just had a back mouth.

~~~

bailey660734: Millard- my question for you is, what would be your reaction to finding your soul mate, Because when she is nearby you become visible again .Would you be happy? What would you say to her?

Millard: You know, I have never really thought about my soul mate. I have only thought about other's soul mates. Like Henoch and Fugh. But if I did find her, or him, I don't know what I would do. Well, actually, I do know what I would do, put some clothes on. I mean, I guess I would be happy, but I really don't know, that's why I have my single ladies corner.

~~~

katelyngw: Okay... my question... wow this is harder than I thought... well I personally ship myself with Horace because every girl needs a British boy with whom they can talk about fashion while drinking tea. I'll ask HIM a question then ❤️! Horace, what was the time in the whole entire series when you felt the most powerful? Least powerful?

Horace: Well, first of all, I am with Enoch. Sorry m'lady, but I am taken. But answering the question, what are you talking about feeling weak? I know that isn't a real answer, but I AM A BOSS.

~~~

minxaddams: Emma, how do you feel about dating your Ex boyfriend's grandson?!

Emma: We don't talk about that.........

~~~

Haii! So I was looking through all the questions and I realized that there was some that I had not answered yet, sorry. Feel free to aks more though. Anyways, have a wonderful day, and stay peculiar!

~Merp