Questions #2

EvilAngel11: To Enoch: I know you aren't aware of the wedding I'm planning for us, but that's life I guess. So yeah we're getting married now. What do you want to name our children and what do you think their peculiarities would be? Yes there is a correct and incorrect answer. Love u honey (*casually dies inside because of what I just wrote*)

Enoch: Ummmm, Horace? Is that you? Because I don't really recall this.........

Do I know you?

Oooh, kid's names though.

Girl- Lilith; means 'night monster'

Boy- Horace; because his soon to be father is hot, ummmm, I mean nice, yea, nice...

Their peculiarities would be the ability to come back to life after death because any son or daughter of Horace should never die in any occasion.

~~~

Roryroo: This question is for Enoch: Why is he grumpy? Did something happen in his old loop? Was he like this before he went to a loop? Does he miss his family? Or does he miss someone back in his old loop?

Enoch: Ummm, that is none of your business

Horace from the future: This is because Enoch is gay, and he is not in a mental state good enough to tell anyone or talk about it, except for me..

~~~

MidgeTheSmidge: Hugh: Do you think Fiona's dead or alive?? What are you going to doooooo????????

Hugh: *SOBS* I-I hope, *sniff* sh-ee is *sniff* alive.........

~~~

MidgeTheSmidge: Fiona: ARE YOU ALIVE!?!?!?

Fiona: ...

*Kissing Hugh in the corner because Millard said so*

~~~

Haii! I really didn't expect to get so many questions so I have lots more to answer........

Also, thank you, thank you, thank you, for liking this trash because there is always that gut feeling someone gets, saying, 'don't do it', so really appreciate you guys. Anyways, have a wonderful day, and stay peculiar.

~Merp