Questions #13

Hai! I have messed on some of the previous questions about the children's background, sorry (it's been a long time since I have read the book but I just started to reread the series) So, here is a quote from Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, page 289.

"'Emma Bloom, a spark, abandoned at a circus when her parents couldn't sell her to one. Bronwyn Bruntley, berserker, taster of blood, didn't know her own strength until the night she snapped her rotten stepfather's neck. Enoch O'Connor, dead-riser, born to a family of undertakers who couldn't understand why their clients kept walking away. '"

~~~

millarg: For Millard: what is the first thing that comes to mind when someone says a world without books?

Millard: A world that should never  exist.

~~~

Katie_Slytherin: This is for everyone: What is the most fun part about your peculiarity. I have a peculiarity similar to horaces and I like to set up my friends based on my dreams.

Millard: ............stalk-I mean, ummmmm................. It helps me ship........

Jacob: Umm, I'm not sure that seeing a monster that killed your grandfather is that fun. Well, at least I got to help all my friends.

Emma: I get to play with fire, I don't think that needs an explanation.

Hugh: I get to always have friends (Beesly) with me.

Fiona: I love making a swing made of vines. (Claire and I love to use it)

Horace: First, I hope you don't have nightmares like the ones I have. Second, I like that I can get out of things by saying that I need a nap because I couldn't sleep because of a nightmare. (even if I didn't have a nightmare)

Enoch: I have my own army that follows my every command. (If they don't then I snap off a limb, that's pretty fun too)

Bronwyn: It was fun when I could arm wrestle with Victor...

Claire: I like to scare people with my back-mouth when we play Raid the Village.

Olive: Everything (except almost flying into space) about levitating is fun.

~~~

azurehatchet: Millard question how is it that you run around naked how do you feel think about your running around naked and throwing stuff you may say you feel free but how does it really feel inside oh and enolive forever bye love you guys bye mill whispers I love you Millard notice me senpai

Millard: Well I don't think much of it actually, I just get distracted by all the shipping to be honest. Also, I do feel free, (*cough...like Haru...cough*) it's quite relieving. (I will only notice people worthy of me, like me (I mean look at my beautiful body))

~~~

summerstorm2904: For everyone: what do you think a world without Millard would be like? Would it be better, worse, or no different.

Millard: No. No! NO!

Jacob: I think that the world would be worse because then Enoch would have had to started the single ladies club. (*shudders*)

Emma: To be 100% honest, I would think the world would feel empty because Mill has such a big personality.

Hugh: I would secretly be relieved because I wouldn't have to bee  worried about beeing  snooped on. (I had to do it)

Fiona: I think I agree with Hugh.

Horace: I think the world of his fangirls would die...

Enoch: ..........................worse........................

Bronwyn: I don't think it would be that different, not. He would find a way to get here anyways.

Claire: I don't think that world could exist because Mill would be there, just always invisible.

Olive: Who cares about the world, I  would be sad because I would have lost a brother......

~~~

Thanks for all the questions and if I missed yours comment it and I will get it next time. Anyways, have a wonderful day and stay peculiar!

~Merp