Falling Onto A New Friend

Y/N's POV.....

The last thing I remember was tripping into a void on Mt. Ebott. I look around and see a confused skeleton. He puts out his hand to help me up and introduces himself.
"Hey kid, you ok? I'm Sans, Sans the Skeleton."
"I..I'm Y/N..T-Thank you, Sans." I stutter. I look around there's nothing but golden flowers surrounding us. I talked for awhile with Sans and I found out a lot about him. I tell him that I fell down by accident. I learned that he has a brother and many friends. Then, I told him that I don't have any family, that I lived alone on the surface.
"So, um... Y/N. You want to meet my brother?" Sans asks as he starts to head to one end of the room
"Sure, I guess... Where do you live?"
"Snowdin, it's a little far from here, but we can take the shortcut. If you trust me." He hold out his hand and waits for a response.
"Oh... Ok." I took his hand, not knowing what he will do. I see one of his eyes/eye sockets start to glow. Then I saw snow, I look around and there's a little town full of monsters. Everyone in the town seems to be cheerful, unlike what I'm are used to.
"So this is Snowdin... It's very cheerful. Where is your house?" I ask after waking around for a few minutes.
"It's right over here." Sans responds. I see a cute little house that Sans is pointing to. There are mailboxes next to the house. One is full of mail, then one is empty. We walk in to the house. There is a TV and sofa to the left and a kitchen across from the door. I see another skeleton on the sofa, asleep. Then i hear a loud voice from the kitchen.
"Sans are you finally home?" A tall skeleton sticks his head out from the kitchen. "SANS IS THAT ANOTHER HUMAN?" The skeleton walks over to me. "HUMAN I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WELCOME YOU TO OUR HOME." He bows in front of me.
"H-hello Papyrus. You're Sans's brother right?"
"SANS! This Human Knows Who I Am! I MEAN YES, I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, THE YOUNGER BROTHER OF SANS. IF YOU LOOK OVER THERE," Papyrus points to the skeleton on the couch, "THAT SLEEPING ON THE COUCH IS INK. HE Is Another Version Of Sans. I Don't Know HOW MANY VERSIONS OF SANS THERE ARE, BUT I LIKE THIS ONE. HE HELPS AROUND THE HOUSE, UNLIKE YOU SANS." He glares at Sans.
"What I'm always tired, to the bone."
I laugh at his pun and then look at Papyrus, who is about to explode.
"Hey Sans, can I wake up this Ink person?" I ask.
"Sure just don't use water. He will fade like paint."
I walk over to the colorful version of Sans.....