2 Skeletons and 2 Humans

Frisk's POV.....

Toriel called me to come downstairs and the first thing I see is a human. At first I'm shocked, this is the first human in a while. She is wearing my clothes, that is why goat mom took some of my clothes last night. I thought. I see Ink and Sans with the girl, Ink looks like he has something on his mind. He always has stuff on his mind with Error roaming around, destroying AU's. I thought as I walk over to Toriel.

 I thought as I walk over to Toriel

"Y/N meet Frisk, Frisk this is Y/N. She fell down yesterday. Please make her feel at home." Toriel tells me.
"Hi, it's nice to meet another human." I smile at her.
"I-Its nice to meet you too." She smiles at me.
"Mom can you make us some cinnamon-butterscotch pie? To celebrate Y/N's arrival." I ask Toriel.
"Sure my child, now go play all of you. Don't get hurt, and don't break anything." She says as she walks to the kitchen.
"Soooo, now what." Y/N asks me.
"Sans can you teleport us to my room?" I ask him. We all hold hands and in a flash we were in my room. We sit in a circle. "Wanna play truth it dare?" I ask everyone. Sans and Ink nod their heads, but Y/N sits there confused.
"Have you ever played truth or dare." Ink asks her.
"No, how do you play?" She asks.
"Basically you can ask a person 'truth or dare' and they choose, truth or dare. Then you think of a truth or dare, depending on what they pick." I explain to her.
"Oh, ok. Let's play!" Y/N says excitedly.

Y/N's POV....

Frisk explained truth or dare and we started to play.
"Sans, truth or dare?" Frisk asks.
"Hmm... I'll go dare." He says.
"Ok. I dare you to not day a pun for the rest of the day." Frisk says with a smile. (😊 I doubt that Sans could last a day without puns 😊)
"WHAT.... Ok fine. Y/N, truth or dare?"
"Um.. truth." I'll start out with a truth and not go straight for a dare. I tell myself.
"Hmm... Ok Y/N. What would you do if you could get out of the underground?"
I insanely frown and look at my hands. Sans sees this.
"Oh right, sorry, I forgot." He immediately says. Ink and Frisk look at me confused.
"Well, I guess I'll tell you guys, you would ask eventually anyway. I have no family. My parents are dead from an accident and I've got no siblings. I've been living on my own since that. And to answer your question Sans, I would stay with you guys. You are the first people who care about me since my parents died. Please don't ask about anything from my past."
"Ok," they all agree.
"Can I ask someone?" I ask.
"Sure." Sans agrees.
"Ink, truth or dare?"
"Dare." He responds.
"I dare you to..... take all of us to another AU." I said with smirk.
"Ohh. Ok." He gets out his paint brush and paints on thin air. "Ready?"
We all jump into the paint......