Error?

Sans's POV.....

We gathered to eat Toriel's pie.
"Well how is it?" Toriel asks us.
"This is delicious!!!" Y/N sequels.
"I'm glad you like it. I'm glad another human can enjoy my cooking."
Y/N smiles at Tori and she smiles back. Nothing could change this, I tell myself.

"except another reset."

I hear a voice say. I look around and it seems no one else heard it too. I leave the thought alone and I see Blueberry try to steal my pie.
"No Blue. That is my piece." I use my magic to lift it above his head. Then blue strings grabbed the pie and plate. The strings tighten and crush the plate, glass fell onto us.
"Error?!?" Ink says surprised.
It was Error, he sent strings towards Y/N, but luckily Fell and I blocked then with bones. I sent a gaster blaster and fired. It missed.
"YoU sEEm sUrpRIseD, INk. Oh WhAt iS tHIs... yOU haVe UnDerfeLl, UnDErsWap, aNd ClAssiC SaNs WitH yOu. WoW, dO YOu nEed heLp InK? HahA!" He yelled.

Ink's POV....

Error showed up randomly at Toriel's house.
"Ink is this another Sans, from another AU?" Tori asks me.
"Yes, he's here to take Y/N from us."
"WHAT!! Don't you dare touch the child!" She yells at Error. Then fire lit up around Error. Toriel's magic had him trapped. But he teleported behind Y/N, she ran to me and I shot paint at him. He stopped, he knows that there are too many of us to take her. What will he do? I ask myself. Then suddenly he opens a portal and shot strings at Frisk. The strings coiled around Frisk's red soul.
"My child!! Let them go!!" Tori yells. She was about to shoot fire at him, but Sans stopped her.
"We need to make sure we don't hit Frisk." He tells her.
"ThAt's rIGhT ClAssiC, wATCH yOur AIm. I'Ll bE bACk fOr YoU." He looks at Y/N, then jumps into the portal with Frisk!
"MY CHILD!" Tori yells.

Time Skip - CALM DOWN GOAT MOM

Y/N POV...

Ink sent both Blueberry and Fell back to their AU.
Is this my fault? I ask myself as Ink comes to check on me.
"Are you ok?" He asks me.
"Is this my fault?" I ask him.
"What... No, no this not your fault. It's... mine... *sigh* I should have sealed Error away long ago." He says as he looks at me. I see Toriel on her phone calling a monster named Asgore. Ink and I go back to Sans's house. Sans stayed with Toriel, at least until Asgore came back home. We found a riverman or a riverwoman (no one knows 😉) and got a ride to Snowdin. We walked in and see a note on the table.

DEAR SANS, INK AND Y/N,
        I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE GONE TO TRAIN WITH UNDYNE. I WILL BE GONE FOR A FEW DAYS SO DON'T WORRY.
       - THE GREAT PAPYRUS

We decide to leave the note so Sans could see it. Ink went to the couch and curled up into a ball. He looks so cute when he's asleep... Wait what?!? I scream in my head. I lay onto the bed and feel my eyes slowly close..... all i see is black.... then red??...?...