Forgiveness.......

Error's POV......

The last thing I remember was that I was at 1 HP. Fell and Swap just arrived to help stop Chara. I wake up in my room, at home. I check my HP and I was shocked...

HP - 48.5 of 50

I guess that Swap or Y/N healed me. I sit up without any pain. I hear the door open, Y/N walks in.
"I'm so glad you're ok. How do you feel?" She asks.
"I fEEl bETteR. WhO heAlED mE, wAs iT yOu Or SwaP?" I ask. She looks down at her feet.
"Chara ended up doing something to you that makes me unable to heal you. I don't know how to fix this." She is still looking at her feet. She sees my concerned face.  So I can't be healed by her. What if there is a situation that I get hurt in, like Chara...

Y/N's POV.......

I went to check on Error again and he was awake. He asked who healed him. I didn't want to tell him yet, but since he asked. I don't like to lie to people so I told him that I can't heal him currently. I don't want anything bad to happen and he gets hurt. I want to be able to heal anyone if they get hurt. Ink walks into the room.
"Error! You're awake!" Ink yells while hugging Error.
"UggG.... LEt gO InK. I'M stILl noT aY fUll hP." Error complains.
"Oh, sorry. Hehe, I'm glad you're ok."
"YeaH, nOw wHEre'S thAt BrAt. I NEed to teAcH thEM a lesSOn." Error remarks.
"No, don't hurt Chara. I gave them a soul and they can feel compassion now. I want to help them be a better person." I look down a the floor again. "I hope both of you can help me, I don't want them to suffer alone. They told me they can feel guilt with the soul I gave them. They feel bad for you, Error." I look up at him.

Chara's POV........

I feel really bad for harming Error, even though he can be a jerk. I heard Ink yell from the Error's room. He must be awake. I need to find that book so I can fix this. I walk to the bookcase and read the titles in my head.
..Snails....

Magic of Paint.....
........Spells of Defense.....

....Unique Magic. That's got to have the spell.
I try to take the book of the shelf, but I'm too short. Fell walks by me and sees that I want something.
"What do you want brat?" He glares at me.
"I want that book...... Please?" I ask. He looks at me with a confused look.
"You want a book, which one?" He asks. I point to the Unique Magic book and he uses his magic to lift it down. But he lands the book on my head.
"Ow.... Thanks." I say with a smile. He walks away. I carry the book to the couch and sit down. I start to read...
"Hi Chara! What are you doing?"
"Waaaa!!!!" I fall of the couch in surprise. I look up and see Cross holding the book. "Oh hi Cross. In reading this book to help Error."
"Can I help?" He asks.
"I'm not sure." I tell him, taking the book.
"Pleaseeeeee." He gives me the puppy face.
"Fine.... I'm still trying to find the spell."
"Yay! Let's do this! Can I see the book please?"
"Sure...."
"Found it."
"Wait.. you did?!?"
"Yup, here." He puts the book in my lap. There is the spell that I used and a counter spell.
"Let's go get Fell to help us get the ingredients for this......"

A/N - Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I had skiing and then I got sick. I'm fine now and I'm back in school. I'll try to update as soon as possible after school. Enjoy that chapter! BOOOOIIIII!!!