Chapter 14

This is gonna be a really short chappie folks, sorry. I hope you understand.

History Quote of The Day ( new thing I've decided to do ) : " I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country. " By Nathan Hale.

Hunter72

Piper

Things on the Argo II were going horribly. No one knew how to really work the ship, except for Percy who knew a little and could just steer the ship with his powers. But other than that they had absolutely know way of being able to navigate themselves through the ocean to Leo and the other. And hopefully this mystery girl

Percy and Jason - who were pretty much the leaders now - were doing their best to lead them, but weren't having much success.

They had no idea where they were going, with no hope of finding the others and the mystery girl.

" This is pointless, " Annabeth announced one day while they were studying the maps. " We're never going to find them, we might as well just - "

Suddenly, as quick as can be, an arrow shot right past them and struck the mast. Jason and Percy immediatelly drew their swords, until they saw that there was no point. No one was attacking.

So the four slowly examined the arrow stuck to the mast and noticed the folded peice of paper tied to the tip.

Jason reached out and pulled the arrow out and opened the peice of paper. It was a note. Jason began to read it aloud.

" Directions to the island of Gun - "

" That must be what the prophecy meant! " Annabeth interupted. " ' Three will break of found at the point of gun. ' It didn't mean an actual gun, it meant an island named Gun. " Annabeth looked over at an irritated looking Jason. " Sorry, go on. "

Jason began to read again.

" Sail east, to the outer rim of the Bermuda triangle,

Pass through the two white mountains,

And through those mountiain,

You will find the island of Gun,

Where you shall reunite with you friends,

And break the cold curse by the setting of the sun.

P.S. this is not a prophecy, the rhyming at the end was a coincedence.

Sincerely, S.O.A. "

Jason looked up from the paper and at the three. " Who's S.O.A? " Piper asked, breaking the silence. Percy furrowed his brow. " Maybe it's our damsel in distress. " 

" Or Leo, Hazel and Frank. " Jason suggested. " Yeah, but if it was them, don't you think they would sign their own names? " Piper said. Jason nodded. " You do have a point, so it's not them. "

" Whoever it is, I think we should to follow their directions. " Annabeth said. " Me too, " Jason agreed.       " It could lead us to the others and the mystery girl. "

" Or it could be a trap, " Piper warned. " What choice do we have? " Percy said. " We have no other leads. No other way's of finding the others and fufilling this damned prophecy. Why not give it a try? " Piper hesited then nodded. " Okay, let's do it. I tell set the course with Festus. " 

On her way over to the figurehead, Piper turned to look at the horizion in the distance.

" We're coming, you guys. " Piper whispered.