Chapter 3

Petra's POV:

I had 3 messages. 1 from my brother; he asked me how long we need in the mall so he can come and pick us up. I texted back that we need time he should come at 8pm. And two messages from Shawn.

2.34pm

Shawnyy 🇨🇦: Heyy Petra
Shawnyy 🇨🇦: I'm truly sorry for not texting yet! I slept till 12pm and then we went to the studio and I totally forget to text you I'm sorry!

I read it but don't answer. Honestly I don't know what I should answer. 5 mins later I texted back " Hai no worries :)"

I went back to my friends and they just starred at me so I told everything and they were just like " See, I told you" " I told you that he was only busy" etc.. So after that we went to Starbucks and we took our drinks and took a seat.

I drink hibiscus tea as always. I love it! So we talked about everything like for 2 hours and then I looked at my phone and Shawn texted me.

S: Shawn P: Petra

S: I want to ask you if you wanna hang out with me
P: yeah it would be cool
S: How about tomorrow I'm gonna pick you up
P: sounds good
S: I will see you at 5pm
I texted him our address etc and then I texted my brother so he came and drove us home.
Lisa stayed by me for the night because I don't wanna be alone and I need someone to talk.

We turned my tv on for background sound and we talked:

P:Petra L:Lisa

L: so did he texted something?
P: Yeah he asked me if we wanna hang out tomorrow
L: omg really ? That's sounds really good
P: yeah but I don't think that's gonna work... - a tear falls down my face
L: why? - lisa looked at me a lil bit worried
P: Cmon! He lives in Canada and I live in NYC & I'm a fan of Shawn! But I don't wanna lose him..
L: You have to talk with him bout this!
P: Yeah I know...
L: Don't be sad bout it

Next morning

When I woke up Lisa was still asleep. I think we talked till 2 am..
But I just needed someone to talk. I looked at my phone and Shawn texted me

S: Good morning ❣️

I scream. Lisa jump out of the bed and she was in shock. I just laughed and said sorry.

L: Wtf happened Petra?
P: See! - I showed her the message - He texted me an heart emoji!
She just glared at me. I think she was mad because I woke her up at 9am.

L: I'm really happy for you but can I sleep? Please.
P: Sure - I laughed.

I texted back.

S: Good morning ❣️
Me: Morniing 💛

I went to instagram and I saw that Shawn posted a pic of me and him!!! The picture where he kisses me on my cheek! I wanted to scream but Lisa fell asleep so I just read the caption.

" Thank you guys so much! Thank you for always supporting me and being here for me! I love you ❤️ "

This was so sweet!  I commented on the post "that's me omg"and the next I saw @shawnmendes want to follow me! I was done. I don't know why! I mean I will hang out with him today and I have his phone number but it's a big thing tho. I accepted and he liked all of my pic and I was like *aha so you can stalk me but you can't reply my message* and he commented on my last selfie-post " beautiful 💙" and I hated that I'm not able to scream!

I texted with Shawn and after this it was 10am so I woke Lisa up and we went downstairs. There was my brother. I asked him bout our Mom and he said that she is on a Wellness-Weekend with her friends.

Me: that's cool maybe you could stay tonight
L: Yeah I will come over when you are home
Me: Yeah but now we have still time so get ready we can go outside

So went to a wood in the near of our house and we just sat onto a rock. We talked about boys, about future, bout bitches in our school yk about everything girls talks about. . It was 4.30 pm so we went back and Lisa helped me to pick out my outfit ( you can see it on the top). I got ready when we heard the bell so I run downstairs and opened the door and Shawn stood there. He was so cute and hot! I melt and blush. * STOP IT DUDE*

Till I went back in my room and talked with Lisa, Shawn talked with Daniel.

We sat in the car and we talked the whole time! Idek bout what we just talked and laughed.

We drove bout 30mins and then we arrived.

Me: Where are we?
S: This is the place where I come when it gets too much or I just need to relax. I can be alone here you know what I mean
Me: Yeah no paparazzi, no fans screaming, no camera flashing just you!
S: Yeah. I'm glad you understand it.
He was just starring at me and smiling. He came to me and he wanted to kiss me when I stopped.
" Shawn. We need to talk about something " - I said.
"What is it? " - he looked at me a lil bit confused.

Me: I don't think that's right.
S: What do you mean?
Me: I don't think that we can be in a relationship.
S: Why not? - he looked so sad, I was so sorry.
Me: You live in Canada and I live in NYC. I have to go to school here and I have my family and friends here so I can't leave! And you are on tour rn so we aren't able to see each other...
S: You're right. Even if I want it to be wrong..