Chapter 7

Petra's POV:

I was still in the kitchen it was 7am and Shawn wake up at 8am so I have 1 hour. I was thinking about Cameron and Shawn. I wanna try it with Cameron again but the truth is that I really like Shawn. We understand each other more than Cam and me. But probably Shawn will never feel the same. He can get every girl. And he is leaving today and I'm afraid that we won't talk to each other and he will forget me. I really don't know what to do.

It's already 8am and I can hear Shawn coming downstairs. " Good morning " - he said and smiled at me. " Morning "- I said and I tried to put a smile on my face but instead it was like a " I really hate my life rn but I'm trying to smile" smile. ( A/N : i hope u know what i mean :D)
Shawn: What's wrong?- he asked while he was making cafe
Me: Nothing why?- I shrugged.
Shawn: Cmon! You can tell me.
Me: To be honest.- I want to tell him. I want to tell him bout my feelings. The truth.- my stomach is hurting I don't know why, but it's okay.
Shawn: Are you sure?
Me: Yeah- I nod and went downstairs.

Shawn's POV:

I could hear Petra going downstairs and she was really weird. I think she didn't say the truth so and wanted to go look after her but she wasn't in her room. I could hear sobbing so I went to the bedroom and I could hear Petra crying. I didn't know what to do but I don't want to annoy her so I went back to the kitchen and drunk my cafe. After 10 minutes she came back and her eyes were a little bit red but you wouldn't say that she cried. I don't wanna ask her about it. If she want to talk she will talk. She was looking at her phone the whole time and after 5 minutes I asked if she wants to eat something. She nod so I made some egg and bacon.

Me: Sooo what are your plans after I leave?- I asked while making the egg
Petra: I will meet Cameron and I..- she tried to say but I cut off
Me: Cameron?
Petra: Yeah- she shrugged- he called me today and he asked me.
Me: Do you still love him?- I really wanted to know
Petra: I don't think that I love him he hurt me when he broke up but I would lie if I say that I have no feelings for him...

Maybe if I would tell her that I have a crush on her she would choose me but I don't wanna ruin her happiness.

We are on the airport and Petra is sitting next to me. I booked a plane at 10am and now it's 9.30am so probably my flight could be called in every minute. I heard my flight and we stood up. I hugged Petra tight and looked in her eyes. " Please stay save and don't let everyone hurt you or break your heart. Can you promise it?" " I promise but you neither! And please don't forget about me..." " I won't I will text you when I landed or next morning " " Okay bye Shawn" - she hugged me and I was already late . " Please sir go in" - said the lady who works here. I looked at Petra and I kissed her and I turned around showed my pass and ticket to the lady and got into the plain.

Petra's POV:

I can feel Shawn's lips on mine. It was only 3 seconds. After he kissed me he just turned around and went into the plane. I just stood there and I can't move. I didn't understand what happened. I was so confused. After 5 minutes I walked back and my sister Madison picked me up. " Is everything ok?" - she asked. " Ye-Yeah " - I said still thinking bout the kiss.

We are home now and I can hear the door bell. It's Cam. Shit I forgot bout him. I just changed my t-shirt in 2 sec and brushed my hairs and ran downstairs and opened the door. " Hey " - he said and he hugged me. I hugged back but not that strong like he. This hug wasn't the same like Shawn's hug. I already missed him and what he did at the airport I don't understand it I was so confused but I had to focus on Cam because he would notice that I'm thinking bout something and I don't wanna talk about it with him. We started walking along the street and I looked like every 2nd min at my phone in the hope that Shawn texted me. " Are you waiting for a message?" - asked Cam. " Yeah, my sister told me that she would text me." - I said and tried to smile .

After 1 hour he brought me home and I said goodbye and went into the house. I looked at my phone and still no messages.

Shawn's POV:

I was on the plane and I will land in 1 hour. I didn't text Petra. I don't know what to text. I don't know why I kissed her but I just had to and I loved this feeling even if it was only 3 seconds. I knew she met Cam today and I don't wanna annoy her so I decided to text her tomorrow when I woke up.

I landed in Canada and my family is already there. " Shaaaaawn! " - I heard screaming and I already know that it was my sister. " Lilyyyy" - I screamed back and she jumped onto me. I saw my parents coming and I hugged them. " How are you? Do you found some one"- asked my dad and he winked at me. " Dad " - I said and started to smiling. " I saw the picture Shawn. On instagram and I showed it our parents " - said Lily looking at me. " Thank you." " Is something between her and you Shawn?" - asked me my mom. " I really don't know but I don't wanna talk about it." " Ok. Let's get to the car." - said my dad.

It's 6 pm and I'm in my room. I'm thinking about to text Petra because I can't wait till tomorrow.

Me: Hey
Petra: Hi - she texted back 10 minutes later.
Me: How are you? - I want to ask her about Cameron but I don't want to start with it.
Petra: Good I guess wbu?
Me: Same. How was going with Cameron?
Petra: We were walking for like 1 hour and we talked but I don't really think that there will be something again.
Me: Ouh. I'm sorry.
Petra: No worries I'm fine :) Btw I wanted to start doing covers on youtube and I wanted to ask you if you could help me.. 🙄
Me: Sure 😊 I will facetime you after dinner.

Okay sorry for this part it's really boring but it will get better 😄🙄