Chapter 12

" Do you really want this?" - Hellen asked me. She was really surprised but I decided to go with Nash to the EMA's. I will ask him tomorrow at the lunch. I want Shawn to know that I'm not a toy which he can play with. He can't just kiss me and then not talk about it and text me something and then just say that he was " busy" . If he needs me he should say it but not treat me like that.

*********

At the lunch

" Hey Nash " - I said and hugged him.

" Hey " - He smiled at me. " Take a seat " - he stood up and pulled out the chair so I cam sit down.

" Thank you " - I smiled.

" So I heard you and Shawn are dating " - he started the conversation

Really? On our first "lunch " he starts with Shawn? The person I mostly don't want to talk about?

" We aren't "

" But you like him right?" - Is he serious? Can't he just stop!

" Yes, I like him and now can we order something?" - I gave him an annoyed look.

" Yeah sorry "

We ordered our food and ate it.

" Thank you for the lunch " - I said while we went out of the building.

" You are welcome. I had fun " - he smiled.

" Me too " - I smiled back. " I wanted to ask you something "

" I'm listening "

" Well, you know that there are the EMA's soon" - I started.

" And I was wondering if you would come with me"

" Sure "- he smiled

" Yay, well it's in one week "

" Okay but I think we will talk to each other till then" - he laughed.

" Yes, you are right " - I smiled.

1 week later:

So the EMA's is in one day. I read in comments and on the internet that Shawn is probably going with Camila which I'm not wondering about but why would he lie to me and tell me that they aren't dating? I just don't understand.

Since then I have a manager and all the stuffs and while Shawn left etc I wrote a song called "dead" ( by madison beer ) and I will sing it for the first time tomorrow and the next day I will release my first single. I'm really excited about the reaction of my fans and what they gonna say about it.

" Hey Petra I got your dress" - my mom came in the studio with my manager Elena.

We currently practice the song and choreography even if I don't even dance but this will be my performance ever and I want it to be perfect.

They showed me the dress and wow it was just like I wanted it to be. Classy, fancy, sexy and perfect. I can't wait till tomorrow.

I also posted a picture on snapchat about us in the studio getting ready

After I posted it we sang again and again till everything seemed to be perfect

After I posted it we sang again and again till everything seemed to be perfect. I was really happy about the end result. I'm ready to slay tomorrow.

the next day:

We are still at home and we are getting ready. I still can't believe that I'm going to perform at the EMA's OWKANAJJW okay I'm calm.
And what's insane that I have makeup and hair artists. I felt so beautiful today I think it's gonna be a good day. I don't even thought about Shawn or something. It's my day.
Oh and did I say that I got nominated for the award as " BEST NEW " I also saw my fans voting so much and I'm so thankful. The other nominations are Camila Cabello, Little Mix, Zara Larsson so I don't think that I'm gonna win but it's such an honor to perform. If I read right Shawn is going to perform a new song ( just like me ).

" Here is your dress " - My sister came in with my dress. She and my brother are already dressed up and ready to go. My mom is ready too so probably I'm the one who needs the most time but I want everything to be perfect.

I dressed up and I looked breathtaking. I have no boyfriend so I have to say it to myself lol.

 I have no boyfriend so I have to say it to myself lol

This is the dress, the hair and the makeup.

After we were sure that everyone is ready we went outside where a big car was waiting for us.

Wow, I'm so not used to this.

When we arrived I get out of the car and all the paparazzis came up to me and they made a ton of pics of me I was about going blind. I went to the carpet where many fans were already waiting like the show is only starting in 4 hours what are they already doing here?

But I took time and made pictures with everyone who wanted to make pic with me and I also got some presents too. I waved them goodbye and went to the other carpet where all the people were who made pictures of me.

( I didn't find pic of ari on the carpet with this dress )

After they made like 8272 pics of me I went inside the arena and we all were looking for my dress room.

* Knock knock *

I opened the door and Nash was standing there.

" Hey " - I hugged him.

" Hey, you look beautiful " - he hugged me back.

" Thank you, you look good too " - I smiled and pushed him away from me.

" Cmon, lets go to the carpet together" - He grabbed my hand and we headed outside.

As we arrived Shawn stood there on the carpet . I went next to him with Nash and they made pictures of us. Of the corner of my eye I could see Shawn staring at me while the paparazzis still took pics of him. I just smiled and wanted to look professional.

Omg guys I have never thought that I would update. Well maybe I wrote a little bit differently about the story but I wanted to happen something in the story so I had to

I hope you liked it I see you in the next chapter