Chapter 2

Shawn's POV:

After the concert I started to do M&G's & I was really excited I mean I'm only an 18 years old boy and there are so many girls who wanna be with me. It's a lil bit awkward too. And who knows maybe I'll meet someone and I fall in love I mean there are like 500 girls. I'm really nervous and I'm so bad at asking someone out...

After 1 hour the last girl came in and I was like *W.O.W* she had long, beautiful dark brown hairs and she was really small I think she was around 1.60cm ( I actually like small girls more than tall girls ) and I loved her outfit, it was simple but sexy! And then I saw her standing there and she doesn't moved.. I thought she was scared or something so I said " You can come here I won't bite" - and I laughed.After that she stand there blushed and smiled at me. I think I made this moment a lil bit awkward for her. Oups. Then she came to me and looked deep in my eyes. Her eyes were so beautiful! They are dark brown & in the right eye is a small blue point, this is really special and beautiful and honestly a lil bit scary. And the first thing she said was " Wow you are very tall". I laughed. I think this was awkward for her. Oups again. I was really sorry for making her awkward twice in only 2 minutes... We talked to each other like for 10 minutes ( I had more time because she was the last people on my M&G) and made some pictures and on one picture I kissed her cheek and I whispered something is her ears and I was really excited about her reaction/answer.

Petra's POV:

" Would you go out with me? " - whispered Shawn. I was shocked. I don't know if it's only a dream/imagine or the reality . He was looking at me and waited for my answer. " Are you serious? " - I asked because honestly I wasn't sure if he really asked me. " Yeah I'm! You are really funny and kind and beautiful " I was blushed. Again. Thank you dude. " Sure Shawn. Actually I can't believe that you really asked me! I mean you already did it more times but only in my dreams & I never thought that one day you would ask me out.". He is blushing. Yas I was proud of me at least I made him blush one time. He was smiling and said " Perfect. Just give me your number and I will text you later! " I gave him my number and hugged him and said goodbye. He smiled at me and I had to smile back. Damn I love his smile it's just makes me happy!

Shawn's POV:

" Would you go out with me?" - i asked. Actually I wasn't sure if she would say yes. I mean I'm Shawn Mendes but it doesn't mean that everybody would go out with me and what is if she has a boyfriend I wasn't thinking bout it. She could have a boyfriend she was beautiful and kind. I felt really stupid. Then she just looked at me and asked " are you serious?" i was wondering why she asked back. " Yeah I'm! You are really funny and kind and beautiful." - I said and she was blushing. She was so cute when she blushed! And then she told me " Sure Shawn. Actually I can't believe that you really asked me! I mean you already did it more times but only in my dreams & I never thought that one day you would ask me out." - I could feel that I was blushing but I think I deserved it after making her blushing 3 times... what she said was really cute and that she said yes made me really happy and I was really wondering that she is single!

Next Day

Petra's POV

Yesterday I got home, took a shower and felt
asleep. When I woke up there were 2 messages. I was a lil bit excited if it's Shawn or not but it was my friends Lisa & Paulina. They asked me about last night. I told them everything and they got really excited bout it I mean I was excited too but I don't want to show it. After we talked about everything it was already 10am so I went downstairs.

P: Petra M: Mom

P: good morning mom. - I said and smiled
M: good morning darling. What do you want for breakfast?
P: I'm not that hungry I think I only eat an apple.
M: Okay what you want
P: Btw I wanna go out with my friends after lunch around 3pm
M: Okay but be back at 8pm
P: Okay thank you Mom - and I kissed her on her cheek - luv you
M: Love you too sweatheart

I went back to my room and looked at my phone. No message. Fuck I was so excited and he said he will text me later. I closed my eyes and remembered all the things he said yesterday and I had to smile but if he maybe likes me and say that he will text me then why he doesn't text. Maybe he is still sleeping or something - I thought. We had a chat group with my friends and I need to calm down and just think off so I asked them if we will go to the mall.

Me: Hey girls! what's about shopping, starbucks and just a lil girl time later? 😏
Lisa: Sure I will meet u at ur house 😌
Angy: Can't waittt 🙈
Paulina: yes I will meet y'all at the mall

After lunch my brother drove us to the mall and we met Paulina there. " Did he texted?" - asked Lisa. " Idk I turned my phone off I don't wanna think bout it, maybe he said it to a lot of girls or he was only joking" " Mhm I don't think so bc why would Shawn randomly joking with one of his fans?! He will text you, maybe he is only busy or something" - tried Angy to calm me down. " Yeah maybe you are right" . I turned my phone on and I was shaking I don't wanna be that excited but I can't help. So I waited bc my wlan was really bad in the mall and there it is! I had 3 messages from someone.

Sorry for ending this chapter like this but I want it to be a lil bit excited 💜 I will start writing the chapter 3 tomorrow ( it 10pm here ) . If you like it vote and comment. Thank Youuu