Chapter 11

Shawn texted me. I opened it. It was at 2pm. " Hey is everything okey?" - I looked straight. Why is he asking it? " yes why" I answered. After 5 minutes he texted back. " I saw the video.."- What video does he mean? What is going on? "What video do you mean?" I asked. He sent me a video and I played it. It was only 10 seconds . It was me in the market when I held the newspaper in my hand. You could see that it was the interview about Shawn & Camila. In the video was how I read it and threw everything away and ran out of the market and at the end of the video the girl who filmed it said "omg" with scare and surprise is her voice . Who made this video? And why would someone publish it?

Shawn: look..
Me: No Shawn. Please don't make it more awkward than it is for me

Before Shawn texted me I answered Nash 1 hour ago. I decided to go on a date with him. Sorry " lunch " . If Shawn can forget me and date someone I can do it as well.

Shawn: I don't date Camila
Me: Why are you telling me this?
Shawn: Because you are important for me Petra.
Me: You left USA. You kissed me at the airport and you never started talking bout it. I don't even know what to think and then you don't even texted me back.
Shawn: I was busy. And I don't talked about the kiss because..
Me: Because it doesn't meant anything? i got it. bye shawn

After I sent it I turned my phone off and I went outside. It was only 3pm. I started to go hiking with my best friend Hellen. I don't even took my phone with me so I went to her since she lives in our street. I knocked on her door and she came out " hey - i said and hugged her - do you have time?"
" Yeah sure I will put my shoes on wait a second"
After 5 seconds she came out closed the door and looked down at me since I'm the smallest human on this planet. Okay she is like 4 centimeter taller but that's not important. " What happened?" - she asked. " Shawn."
" What did he do?"
" There is a girl who made a video about me when I was in the market earlier. I saw a newspaper about Shawn and Camila with the title " Shawn is dating Camila?" and as I saw it I was shocked. I don't know why I did it but I threw everything away and ran home and someone filmed it and published it and Shawn probably saw the video - I told her and looked down at my feet. " ouh " - she said and wanted to hug me but then I continued - " That's not everything. He texted me. He asked me if everything's okay and first I was wondering what he talks about but then he sent me the video." - " And what happened then " - Hellen looked at me with bright eyes. " He told me that he and Camila aren't dating and that I'm important for him. " - " Awww" - she chuckled. " Yeah that's what I thought but I asked him why he didn't text me or why he kissed me at the airport and then don't talked about it. He said he was busy" -" Of course he was" she cut me off. I let a little laugh out and continued. " He said he doesn't texted me about the kiss because *point,point,point*" she tighten her eyebrows and looked at me " point,point,point?" - " Yeah I don't know but then I god angry and just texted * because it doesn't meant anything I got it* and I turned my phone off and went to you" - I fake smiled. " Wow, well this boy is really confusing. But to be honest I'm sure he likes you"
" Ouh and there is something else" - I said like * shhh * noise. " Nash asked me out for a lunch and I said yes"
" what?" Hellen looked at me and stopped me with her hands.
" Yes. It was before Shawn texted me. I thought he dates Camila. And you know what ? I don't care I will go out with Shawn I-i mean Nash. AND maybe I will ask him if he wants to come with me to the EMA's" - I smirked and raised my eyebrows.