Chapter 10

" What happened?" - i could feel the worry in his voice. " C-camila " - i sobbed. " What did she do?" " Sh-she asked me " - I took a break. " If she c-could ask Shawn for - I sobbed again - a date" - and I started to cry again. " Why did you do this?" - asked my brother while he sit me down on my bed and put his hand around me. " I don't know" - I tried to stop crying so I can explain it. After 5 minutes it finally happened. " So - I dried my eyes with my finger- she texted me if she could ask Shawn for a date and I said yes because I don't know how Shawn feels about me. I mean what if he likes Camila and not me. And if I had said yes then she probably would tell Shawn and it would be embarrassing if he doesn't like me back.- I gabbled. " But if you like him you should tell him. What if he likes you too?" " I don't know I will text him tomorrow. " Ok and now try to sleep" - my brother stroked my back and went out of my room. I tried to relax and not to cry so I turned Pretty Little Liars on and tried to focus on it when I felt asleep.

When I woke up I looked at my phone and I had 2 messages. I hoped it was Shawn.

" Hey " " I'm Nash" - what? The Nash from the Magcon? Shawn's friend? Why is he texting me? What ever I just texted back " Hei" and went downstairs. While I was making breakfast for us Nash texted me " I know it's insane but would you like to go on a lunch with me?" - I was so surprised. I don't know what to reply so I just turned my phone off. After breakfast my mom asked me if I could go to the market so I got ready. Only a messy dutt, a black jeans an oversized hoodie and converse.

" Hey excuse me " - someone tapped me on my shoulder. " Hey " - I turned around and smiled at the girl who is standing behind me. " Can I take a picture with you?" - she asked. It melts my heart she was really sweet. " Sure " " Thank you so much you are so kind. I love your covers you are such a perfect idol to me. I'm sure soon or later you will write your own songs and start your own career." I almost had tears in my eyes. " It means everything to me thank you so much " I said while I hugged her. We said our byes and I went into the market. After I had everything what stand on the list I went to the till. I saw some newspaper so I went there to look at them when I saw something about Shawn. I pulled my eyebrows together and took it in my hand. I opened it on the side where it's about Shawn. The title was " Shawn is dating Camila?" wow. She asked him and he said yes. It was yesterday and it's already in bravo. What the heck. Is this why he doesn't texted me? He forgot about me? I threw everything away and ran home. When I opened the front door I just ran into my room and slammed my door.

It's already 5pm and I'm still in my room. I decided to turn on my phone. I had a lot of notifications but I only noticed one. Shawn's message.

{ vote, comment, add and share. it would mean a lot }