Zen[x]Reader: Vanilla Cream ✩*.゚

It's been two weeks, since Zen left for his photoshoot, in Japan.
If I were to be honest, I'm lonely.

We call each other, every single night. But, It's not the same.
I miss him.

I don't just miss him, emotionally.
I miss him physically, too.

Just as these thoughts play through my head, I hear my phone chime, suddenly.

Jumping slightly, I grasp it from the end table, swiftly.

Reviewing the notification, I notice the words, that run across the screen: Zen.

My heart skips a beat and excite stirs within me.

Opening the text, quickly.
It reads:

"Hey cutie. ♡ ;) I miss you. I just wanted to give you a quick update. The shoot is going well. But, I'm exhausted. As soon as I think we're done. The photographer wants to take a few more shots. :( It's been two and a half weeks, since I've left. I hope you're not too lonely, without me. ;) In another week and a half, I should return. Into the arms of my princess."

A smile stretches across my face, gradually. And, my fingers move, swiftly:

"Hi lovely Zen~ ♡ I miss you, too! I'm glad the shoot is going well. You're doing an amazing job. You should get some rest. Well, I'd be lying, if J said I didn't feel lonely.. (: I can't wait. I miss you, so much. ♡"

Text Received:

"Aww, babe. I miss you, so much. I can't wait to come home to you. :( Yeah. Same here. :) Thanks honey. ♡ I wanted to call you, today. I know it's late. But, I'll make it quick. I just need to hear your voice.. I'm sorry you're lonely, because of me. :'( Neither can I. I'll make it up to you, when I get back. ;)"