Chapter 3

A few days later, I had gone down to the convenience store to buy some food. And as I came out of the shop, I saw Jae come out from the JYP building. "Hey Audrey." He shouted, garnering a few looks from the fangirls that were waiting outside of the gs25. Jae approached me. "What you up to?"

"I just came here to grab some snacks, why?"

"No reason. I was just curious."

"Okay." I told him. "I'll get going now."

"Wait." He said. "Are you busy? Coz if you aren't, maybe you'd like to check out our studio."

"Oh, sure."

We went up to their studio. The only ones who were there were Brian and their pianist, Wonpil.

"Pirimiri." Jae said. "Let's go buy some lunch."

"Hey, what about me?" Brian asked.

"Don't worry, Audrey will keep you company." Jae gave him a smirk before leaving with Wonpil.

"Whoa." I exclaimed, looking around. "This place looks so awesome. I wish I could vlog it."

"I think you can." Brian said, getting up and walking to the door. "I'll go ask our manager."

"Oh, no. It's fine." I insisted but he still went out and I was all alone in the studio for a couple of minutes.

Once Brian came back, he told me that his manager said it was fine as long as I was careful not to film anything that would reveal stuff about DAY6's comeback.

I turned on my camera. "You guys will not believe where I am right now. Do you recognize these walls? These instruments?" I could see from my peripheral vision that Brian was grinning at me. "I'm at DAY6's studio!! No, I didn't break in here. I'm here with YoungK oppa." I turned the camera to Brian who gave back a small wave. "We're just chilling out here--"

"We're back!!" Jae exclaimed as he entered through the door, holding a takeout bag. "Ooh are you vlogging? Can I try?" I passed him my camera. "Hey guys, my name's Jae from DAY6. We're here at our studio hanging out with the one, the only, Audrey!!"

"Jae and I watched your videos at our dorm." Brian whispered to me.

"Ah, so embarrassing." I replied.

He smiled back. "No, they were cute."

We all ate ddeokbokki together in their studio. It was cute because Wonpil wasn't really talking that much. So, I spoke to him in Korean.

"원필오빠 괜찮아요? 느낌이 어때요?" I asked him if he was okay and how he was feeling.

"와~~ You speak Korean really well." Brian exclaimed.

"응~ 괜찮아~" Wonpil replied a lot more brightly. I'm glad I made him feel more comfortable.

"This is really spicy." I said as I took a bite from a piece of ddeok. "But it's really good, so I can't stop eating."

Brian smiled back before wiping off a bit of ddeokbokki sauce that was on my lips with a tissue. "고마워." I told him.

Jae gave us a weird look. "You guys seem to be really close."

I felt myself blush. I looked at Brian and he was blushing too.

"사겨라~" Wonpil joked.

"뽀뽀해~~" Jae added.

"Isn't that too sudden, Jae?" I told him.

"Haha, sorry." He replied. "I ship you two though. Aurian. HAHAHAHAH It sounds like Durian."