Chapter 7

When I opened my laptop the next day, I was flooded with comments on the new vlog.

"Daily vlogs~~ yayyyy"

"OMG does this mean we're gonna be seeing more of DAY6 in your vlogs?"

"Brian is so cute in this vlog hahaha"

"Brian and Audrey have such a cute friendship."

I opened up my Kakaotalk and there was a message from Brian.

Brian: Looks like the fans enjoyed the vlog:)

Audrey: Yeah, it's good that they find us cute. In reality we're just a pair of weirdos who like each other's company.

Brian: ㅋㅋㅋ

Brian: btw, I'm kinda busy today. We're gonna be filming a new video, so I won't be able to chat with u a lot. ㅠㅠ

Audrey: That's fine~~ Have fun filming the MV:)

"Guess I'll have to look for someone else to spend the day with." I told myself before sending a Kakaotalk message to Joan. Good thing she was free for the day. I grabbed my rucksack and vlogging camera and headed out to meet up with her. I started vlogging once we were at the restaurant where we were going to have lunch. "So.. I'm with Joan~~" I spoke to the camera as Joan gave an enthusiastic wave. "We are at this famous place where they're really popular for their mandu and this noodle thing. What's it called?"

"Kalgusksu." Joan replied.

"Kalguksu." I repeated.

Joan nodded. "It's really popular here."

"I'm so excitedd to eat~~"

After I stopped recording, Joan and I started eating. "I saw your vlog yesterday." She told me.

"Yeah, I'm doing daily vlogs now."

"Oh, that's so cool~" Joan replied. "I did daily vlogs before but it got so tiring so I stopped. But it was a lot of fun while it lasted."

"How long did you do daily vlogs?"

"Almost a year and a half."

I nodded. "I only started doing them because I wanted the viewers to understand more about me."

"That's very true." Joan said. "I feel like once you start daily vlogging, you start to have a much more intimate relationship with the viewers."

After lunch, we decided to head over to the Stylenanda shop in Myeongdong. I vlogged as we walked around the adorable pink hotel-themed store. "It's so cute in here and I looove all the clothes."

I saw the cutest floral pinafore dress and picked it up from the rack. "That looks pretty." Joan said. "You should try it on."

"Nahh, I don't really look good in dresses." I replied. "I don't like my legs."

"Just try it on~" Joan insisted.

So, I tried it on and it looked soooo pretty even if my chubby legs were showing. "You have to get it." Joan told me.

I ended up getting the dress. Who knows when I'll have the confidence to use it though? As nighttime came, we ended up going to the Innisfree café that Joan was dying to bring me to. "It's sooo cute here." Joan told me. "You're gonna love it, it's totally your aesthetic."

As we sat down, Joan took out her camera and started vlogging too. "Look at Joan workin." I said as I pointed my camera at her. She gave me a surprised look and smiled. "You looked so cute then haha. You were just like, 'whut'. We're just waiting for our order now. We got a green tea tiramisu and two lemonades. I got a pink lemonade and Joan got a sea green lemonade."