Chapter 7: Your Eyes...

The rest of the day was a bit boring. But it was fun to see everybody on Twitter and Tumblr trying to figure out who the "Mystery Man" was. Some guessed correctly, but Mark didn't say anything to them because he wanted the video going up to be the reveal. A lot of people guessed Wade, probably from the mask and wig alone, but Mark still said nothing. Finally the video went up. Sean hadn't seen it in its full glory yet and Ethan and Tyler had already gone home so it was just him and Mark in front of the tv with a computer hooked up to it.

Mark sat on the couch, watching the tv. The video cuts to a grave outside. A hand explodes out of the ground, throwing dirt everywhere and gripping soil and grass. Sean's figure pulled himself out of the ground and the camera zoomed in on his face. He pulled himself out of the ground completely and stood up straight. Ominous music played as Sean just stood there for a few moments before walking off-screen. The video cuts again to Mark, who hears a soft banging at his front door. "Who the hell could be here right now?" he asked himself, getting up. Chica could be heard barking in the distance and Mark paid no attention to all the sound she was making as he made his way over to the door. The video shows his hand slowly reaching for the doorknob, finally he grabbed it and he began the slow process of actually turning it so he could open the door. He heard a small click and the flung the door open to reveal a disappointed Sean. "Jack?" Sean raised an eyebrow. "Why the hell did you bury me?" he asked, foot tapping impatiently. "You died, like, six months ago. So I went over to Ireland and grabbed your body, brought you back here and buried you in my backyard." Mark explained, putting all of his weight on his left foot. "Dude, seriously? I was asleep and I'm surprised I haven't woken up since then. I didn't die, I just went on hiatus." Sean gave a slight facepalm. Mark raised his eyebrows and frowned, giving a "whelp" face. "While you're here... You wanna make some videos?" Sean's face brightened up. "HELL YAH!" Sean and Mark ran into the house with the door shutting quietly behind them. The screen went black and the words "Jack's back and he's here!" appeared on the screen and the video ended.

Sean laughed at the end. "I didn't realize how loud that was until now." he chuckled, turning to Mark who had a serious expression on his face. His eyes were glazed over in thought and he was fiddling with his fingers and biting his lip. Sean poked him on the leg and he jumped, turning towards him. Mark searched him up and down. "What?" he asked. "Are you alright? You spaced out for a second there." Mark turned back to where he was looking before, staring at the floor a few seconds later. There was a long silence before he said something. "Dark's talking to me again, and he's got me real curious."

Sean tilted his head. "About what?"

Mark turned to him. "So, this morning when I was coming to scare you awake but you were awake anyway, I saw something weird..." Sean raised an eyebrow. "Go on..." He had a feeling he knew where Mark was going with this, so he needed to think of an excuse and fast. "Your eye was black. Like, pitch black. Kinda like Dark's eyes but not quite. It was just one eye though, so I'm not completely sure about it right now." That's exactly what Sean thought Mark was gonna say. He quickly replied. "It was probably just the lighting and you were probably still really tired." Mark nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right..."

The rest of the day was spent on Mark and Sean talking about all the comments on the video. Some said "I FUCKING KNEW IT" while others said "That was unexpected." Some even commented on how disappointed in Mark Sean was and how hilarious they found it. Sean found it quite funny as well. Sean wanted to post a video to his own channel to say that he was back in action, but he didn't want to do that until he got back to Ireland. He didn't want to promise that he would be back on schedule with everything and not actually get on schedule until about a week had passed. So he decided to let all the videos he and Mark filmed go onto Mark's channel. Eventually, Mark and Sean went to bed. Sean actually brushed his teeth and got ready for bed tonight! Wow! Such a shocker! He was so tired after filming that he almost forgot to actually get under the bedsheets. He would have actually forgotten if he wasn't so cold.

When did he fall asleep? He completely forgot because it seemed he just randomly appeared in his head. It was covered in the black substance that stained the floor, walls, even ceiling now even more than it was before. Anti was laying down on the floor with his legs crossed, one foot tapping the air. Tom was wrapped around his upper right arm, fast asleep while Sam hopped off of Sean's head, finally, and floated in front of him. Sam nuzzled Sean's cheek, making him giggle and catch Anti's attention. "You and Mark sure are close friends." he commented, making Sean turn to him. "Yeah, what's it to you?" Anti only shrugged. "It's a shame really." he said. Sean began to say something, but was interrupted. "He'll only be around for so long." Sean became scared, but he didn't really know why. But some of that fear turned to anger. "I swear to god if you do anything to Mark..." he growled, clenching his fists and nudging Sam away so he wouldn't get hurt. "Now, I never said that." he replied. Sean calmed down a bit, but tilted his head in confusion. He blinked, and Anti was suddenly gone. He felt Anti's cold hand grip the back of his neck which was strangely still sore from the last time he was here. "I can't very well kill Mark without killing Dark too. But I can torture him..." Sean was expecting a hand to pierce through his back, but instead he felt Anti's hand quickly move from the back of his neck to his right eye.

Anti stuck his fingers in Sean's eye socket, wrapping them around the slimy ball he used to see. Sean's eye only felt itchy and uncomfortable, but the pressure around Sean's eye that Anti's fingers created put him in excruciating pain. Before Sean knew it, Anti had yanked out his eye and let go, letting it hang there only by the optic nerve. Sean could feel the slight tugging it made in the back of his head as half of his vision was swinging back and forth and making him dizzy. He felt small trickles of blood drip from where his eye should be, using his left and good eye to look up at Anti who was now in front of him again. Sean watched as he reached a finger to the back of his throat and the all-too-familiar gurgling sound returned, although it was quieter. Anti removed his finger from the back of his mouth and looked at the small droplet of thick, black liquid on his finger, unmoving.

He grabbed Sean's exposed optic nerve and squeezed. Sean screamed in pain as the right side of his vision became black, blurry, and warbled. He squeezed his eyes shut, letting his right eyelid close over the hanging optic nerve. He felt a painful burning where Anti's hand once was and when he opened his eyes his whole vision was dark. He looked around, Anti nowhere to be seen. He began to panic. Where the fuck was he? He raised his hand up to his face and was surprised to feel that his right eye was where it was supposed to be. In his eye socket. Not hanging limply and basically asking to be yanked on. Sean turned to his left and noticed small, red, blurry shapes. After a while, his eyes finally focused and he saw that it was the alarm clock. It was 3:24 at night. He'd never been woken up in the middle of the night before by Anti. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He was wide awake now. It was now extremely likely that he was gonna stay up the rest of the night. Especially after that experience...