Chapter 24

Jung Ra In's POV

Ahhh i need my bed but i needa go out to meet boss it's already like 7 p.m already.

-

"Your here meet me in my office" he said in a grumpy voice.

Why is he so grumpy today.

I sat down of the sofa and he started talking serious to me

"So you see the next whole week you have jobs. People have been sending request for you and only you."

"Gang members again?" I asked and he gave me a slight nod and a shake.

"There is one that is not a gang job, it's a you see undercover protection"

Undercover sounds new to me.

" You have to protect this person for 12 hours she's a runaway, and important runaway she holds what scientist wants she travels around the world avoiding to get caught and her next destination is korea."

I nodded it sound like a action movie. I have money to earn again, right i have to avoid getting hurt.

We continued our conversation and the sky was so dark already.

Shopping for food was last on my schedule list.

Supermarket...

Eggs, premium beef, vegetables, kimchi, Ramen, bread, drinks, fruits and lastly milk. It'll last me a month.

Home...

I'm hungry but i'm so lazy and tired. I wore my black hoodie ,black skinny jeans and went to the nearest convinient store at han river.

" What ramen should i get cheese flavoured ramen,rice,sausages,egg and drinks will be milk." I rushed to the noodles section and was about to grab the noodle but someone grabbed it too.

I let go of the ramen and took the one at the back. I apologised and looked at the person.

"Taehyung?" I almost shouted.

"Aish your so loud" he complain.

I felt angry when i saw him so i quickly took the ramen and other food items then i payed it.

When i finish cooking all the items, taehyung came out i avoided him and his gaze then went to the table to eat.

"H-hot!" I slurped my noodles loudly. Placing my face near the cup someone banged the table loudly

i choked onto my noodles then i heard a loud sound i looked up it was taehyung.

"Yah go away"i said in annoyance all he did was smirk.

I ignored him, he was too slurping the noodles.

"Rice time" i said happily and i didn't realise taehyung was there omg its so embarassing.

I poured half of the rice inside the noodle's soup and unexpectedly he snatched my rice and pour it inside his noodle's soup too.

Before i could say anything, he stuff my mouth with the sausage.